Chapter 4

I gasped as read the two words written on the page

I gasped as read the two words written on the page. This entry was written 15 days later than the previous one. I think his father got sick during this time. There's a dead person, and this is all real. No fiction. This is why its more weird to read it. Once upon a time this thing took place. They are talking about an actual dead person here, not the one created at the author's mercy. His only writer was god himself, even if there was one.

I quickly turned the page, trying to sooth his pain. As if me reaching to the happy parts will make any difference.

I didn't realise I was crying until the salty tears prickled through my cheeks

I didn't realise I was crying until the salty tears prickled through my cheeks. This was beautiful, the pain, the emotions, so pure and so raw that it got embedded in every cell of my body. I wiped my tears keeping the diary away. Too much too soon. I don't even think it is supposed to be this emotional. Periods makes everything so exaggerating. I sighed, getting out of my bed. Assignments.

The daffodil tattoo near my waist got exposed as I stretched my sore back. I am only in my early twenties, but it sure feels like fifties. I glanced at the tattoo then at my window pane. There were daffodils growing there, when did I get so obsessed with Daffodils. I wondered caressing my bare skin. Running my hands over the tattoo

"Creepy" Someone said as I whipped my head towards the direction of the owner of the voice. Only to fine Vivian standing against the doorway. I rolled my eyes at her, "What happened to privacy, Viv?" I asked her as she smirked. The audacity. "What happened to your lock Emma" I ignored her comment. "why are you here?" I asked her.

She smiled mischievously "Let's go to guy hunting". Guy hunting. An activity where we travel through the market in search of good looking guys. We take there numbers, and whoever gets more numbers pays for a shopping spree.

I suck at it. "no" i say shaking my head. Her smile dropped "I'll give you a headstart " she tried to negotiate.

"That's my final answer, Viv"
...

"Excuse me, hi" I asked a brunette, with sharp jawline and built body. He turns towards me "yes? How can I help you?" He asked politely, with a thick voice.