Chapter 8

Oliver

"I am not Vivian" She said smiling politely. I frowned. Looking towards this life's Rosa who was dragging Vivia- this life's Ophelia with her. Confusion was written across my face. Who the hell was she?

I saw the girl, Rosa, drag her towards the exit of the cafeteria she was sitting in. I didn't miss the diary she was holding before. She has the diary. I breathed heavily trying to figure out what was the fate's game this time. Why is everything coming together as a puzzle? So many questions yet to be answered. So many thoughts untouched still. My brain still trying to figure out the web of destiny.

This is what I am. I have always been. God's personal toy, my life a total experimental series of new stories blooming each time I take birth. My existence is to be tested and to give out the results.

Drinnng. My thoughts were cut off by the shrilly voice of my mobile phone. Adam, written across the screen. I picked it up.

"Come to the across the street Starbucks after the last class ends" He said.

"Did you get fired, that would be hard to hide from dad and papa but we'll figure something out. I can tell them you got pregnant so you had to quit-"

A quick click sound told me I have been hung up on. I laughed heartily, always fun to tease the big brother. He was six year older than me. When my dad was married with his one and only wife he was born. Papa figured out his attraction towards men were quiet prominent and the marriage ended mutually as his mother fell out of love.

In a few months later dad found my papa and quickly fell in love, everything in their relation was an quick impulsive decision. From going to an hotel that night to the decision of nurturing second child, everything taken in quick thought. Fate's twisted games were beyond their reach too.

Everything is too coincidental. From getting a divorce to meeting each other at a Cafe they just wanted to check out for the first time. Both of them at the same time, the same day. See these games of fate, I like them. They make everyone happy. My fate has virus in it, it ruins everything I smile upon, everything I touch.

Everything that blooms in my garden is meant to die.

...

"Yup, I'll take a black coffee, and a pumpkin spice latte. That's all" my brother said. The person behind the counter threw heart eyes on his built body and well fitted coat. His muscular arms and ginger hairs caught everyone's attention. He has a the stealth of a tiger and charm of koala. Harmless and Dangerous all together. Something I admired in him.

Here have this, he gave my Latte to me. I acknowledged it with a quick nod. "So why am called here?" I asked him. "Patience, you'll know" he told me. "Am I meeting your Potential partner?" I asked nonchalantly trying to show him that I did not care but I rather did.

"Its... just wait" He told me sipping the bitter liquid, I made a face at him. Why do people torture themselves like that.

The door of the Cafe opened. He looked towards the direction, as if he was anticipating someone to come. I looked towards the direction in cue. My eyes widen to see who was here, she turned towards Adam's direction waving, he waved back. I got confused by the interaction.

I tilted my head making it known to both of them that I didn't understand. As soon as she reached the table I knew she remembers. The glint of her eyes told me, the style of her walk told me. She knew.

"Rosa" I breathe heavily. "Hi Juniper" she said, I looked at Adam then back at her. The words I haven't heard in a long long time entered my brain like speedy train. An identity I was running away from standing right there, in front of me. My efforts went in vain, just two words was all it took.