✨|Chapter 20|✨

Author's POV:

Days passed, time passed but still everything is not fine between Trisha and Akash. They are always away from each other even they don't even talk.

Then One day

Trisha

I was helping ma(mother -in-law)at the kitchen. Suddenly Akash came from office. I am wondering why he came so early today. Maa asked him.

Akash you came so early today?

Yes maa, actually I am going to attend my friends's reunion tonight. He said

So to attend the reunion party, he came early.

Trisha? He called me.

Be ready within 7:00 pm. We will be going to attend the party. He said and went without giving me any chance to speak.

I don't want to go with him anywhere but I can't do anything. Now I have to attend a party to accompany him as now I am his legal wife.

Maa kept her palm on my shoulder as she is the only one who understands me. Always give me hopes that everything will be fine but because of her,I also get some hopes for my life. She is like a mother to me after my maa died.

Don't worry Trisha. He won't do anything to insult you. Only I know that how much he loves you.  She said

Maa, I don't know anyone there. How can I adjust? Also why he is taking me?He can go on its own.I am not even invited right? I said

May be they have told Akash to also bring you. She said

I just listened and said nothing.

Anyways be ready on time. She said and went to do her work.

In the Evening.

Now I was getting ready as the servants are helping me to wear my clothes.

Ma'am the clothes you are about to wear is only chosen by sir. She said

I didn't said anything just nodded as I am wearing a golden colour saree with sleeve less blouse and some matching jewellery.

The beautician put some makeup as I asked them to put a light makeup and make me wear the jewellery.

After sometime, they are done as they asked me to look myself in the mirror.

Really beautiful. You are looking like a queen. Let me take a photo of you. The beautician said and take a photo of me.

I smiled

Is she done? A manly voice came from outside.

Who else can be other than Akash?

Yes sir she is done. The servant said
Bring her downstairs. I am waiting.He said and went from there.

You all can leave. I am coming. I said as they nodded and left from there.

Akash

I am now waiting for my doll to come up as this party is for her only. Actually this party I have arranged with my friends to introduce her to all of them. Also the main party is left. That I want it to be special so I have to wait for that.I promise her that I will never leave her, never let her feel anything bad. Always protect her with all my heart also heal her heart with full of love. One day, she will be so mad in my love that she herself don't want me to go anywhere and it's my promise. She faced a lot of hardship in her life and now its time to heal her.

After sometime, I saw my doll is coming down from the stairs. She is looking extremely beautiful like an angel. My angel, my Baby, the mother of my child.Feeling like making love with her every night. Oh! That I will do soon. Don't worry.

Shall we go? I asked her extending my hand.

I just nodded and said nothing then extended her palm and I hold her hand. After how days I am holding her hand in this way feeling peace in my mind as I couldn't hold her hand in this way for so many days. I just looked at her and kissed her hand.

Then we came out of the mansion as the car is waiting outside. I make her sit inside the car and then I sit beside her as we started our journey toward the destination.

Finally an update.........
Don't you think that Akash is becoming naughty?
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also follow me on my insta account that is meghworks4 fo reels, asthetics etc.