Quinn High

This is my first post on this acc, I've been wanting to make a fic about my perspective on Pregame Shuichi and finally did it! This is a third person teen/romance/friendship fanfic.

I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading if you have!!

One cold like morning a dark blue and short haired boy wakes up to the sound of his loud cuboid alarm clock. He pulled the soft black curtains away from the window to see out. The sun isn't fully out yet and the atmosphere is calm and nice, "if only everyday felt this way." he thought to himself while tying the curtains to get ready for the day. It's the first day of school so to not make it late on the first day, he had set an early alarm. He took a shower and washed his hair, got dressed while drying his hair and started packing his stuff. 

As the boy dried with a towel and brushed his hair for it to come out neatly, he checked his phone to see if he had any messages. None... but at least he got a notification from a social media app he used frequently, his favorite Danganronpa characters had gotten new fan art on it. He smiled as he had been waiting for new fan art of his favorite characters. Looking at the time he realized the time to get going was closer, and so, he prepared himself lunch since he didn't have any savings left to buy any, his guardian wasn't here but he was used to being alone in the house. The boy prepared his supply and put them in his back pack which had a little Monokuma charm and a little magnifying glass charm.

He put his hat on and went on his way to his new school, he didn't know why his guardian transferred him but he wasn't bothered by it since he didn't have any friends in that school anyways. "So here it is... Quinn High. This place is much bigger than I'd expected..." The dark blue haired boy said as he arrived at the front gate. Since he had arrived pretty early, there we're barely any other students around so he felt at ease and walked in to the school. "I think I might be glad I got transferred, this place is  sort of beautiful." He said, looking around as he walked in. The school was surrounded by dark green leafed trees and small flowers in some spots near the trees.

He walked through the entrance hallway and stopped at a door that said: Principal's Office. The boy took a deep breath and walked in pushing the door open softly to not make much noise. As the dark haired boy entered he saw a spiky purple haired boy whom looked a bit older than him sitting impatiently on a chair as the front desk was empty. The blue haired boy took a step back and the impatient purple haired boy noticed him, the boy jumped up and introduced himself. "Hey! I'm Kaito Momota, what's your name?"  The dark blue haired boy replied "Oh uhm... My name is"-   "Sorry for keeping you waiting, I've got your list of classes student Momota!"  Interrupted a tall lady with a teacher uniform and a soft ponytail.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I startle you. Nice to meet you, I'm your school principal.".  
Both the boys waved at the woman as she came closer and sat at her desk before handing the papers to Kaito Momota. Soon after receiving the papers, Kaito Momota asked the dark haired boy what class he belonged to. "Well. My class... i guess 2A" replied the boy holding his right arm with his left hand. "I guess we're in the same class hat boy, let me show you around!"  said Kaito, dragging the boy with him.

As Kaito finished showing off  the whole school to his new friend, (that's what he assumed at least) he said he forgot something and told the blue haired boy to get to class since there was only 10 minutes till class started. The blue haired boy rushed to to his classroom as people were crowding the hallways and running in the school to avoid being late so he got pushed and crashed into a person beside him making his hat fall off. They both collapsed and the person he collapsed with dropped his box and notebooks. The blue haired boy looked up at the person he had collapsed into and saw it was a small thin boy with dark purple hair that curved at each end with pale skin. He was captivated for a moment but quickly realized what had just happened and nervously started to pick up the purple haired boys things, "ouch..." said the small boy as he still rubbed his head from being crashed into.

"I... I'm so sorry. I didn't do it on purpose I promise!"
said the blue haired boy in a panic after seeing the small boy rubbing his head. He picked up the notebooks and started to put the items from the box back in but realized it was items from his favorite game, Danganronpa. After the small boy stopped rubbing his head he began to pick up his stuff as well. "It's ok, and thank you." he said as he picked up a black hat with two white stripes and put his stuff in his box. The blue haired boy smiled after seeing that this boy had his same interest in Danganronpa and introduced himself. 

"I'm Shuichi... Shuichi Saihara. It's nice to meet you." 
hearing that, the small boy looked up and introduced himself as well, "I'm Kokichi Oma. and... It's nice to meet you too." .  When they stood up, Kokichi got handed his notebooks.  Shuichi smiled brightly as he realized this could be his first friend at Quinn High. "So... you like Danganronpa too right?"  said Shuichi to kokichi, "yes, I do! I didn't expect anyone I met in person to like it. could we be friends? I understand if you don't."   "YES! I would love that!!" said Shuichi overly excited, Kokichi laughed  because of how random and funny the situation was. 

RINGGGG!! the school bell sounded, indicating it was time to get to class.

"My first class is 2B, I hope we'll have some class together, Goodbye Saihara!" said the small boy as he ran off to his classroom. Shuichi waved slowly, still smiling from how happy he felt. It had been a long time since he felt this kind of happiness and excitement rush except for when he plays and buys Danganronpa stuff.