* . °•★|•°∵ 💧"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗺!" Lunar x Robot! Y/N ☁️∵°•|☆•° . *

Ever since Lunar was brought back both Sun and Moon knew something was wrong. So, you were their solution.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
□□□□□0%

■□□□□20%

■■■□□60%

■■■■□80%

■■■■□90%

■■■■■100%

⋘ 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯...⋙

You woke up, mechanical gears whirring filled your ears as you felt wires connected to your head and body. You looked around and spot two Moon themed animatronics.

"Lunar, here's your new friend. Don't scare them away."

The taller animatronic said, and Lunar looked up to you in almost a fearful look.

"Did they have to be so tall Moon..?"

Lunar mumbled, but saw Moon leave, leaving you and them alone in the cylinder.

You both shared an awkward silence, but you spoke up.

"Uhm- Hi..?"

You mumbled, looking down at yourself while Lunar just stared.

"Are you okay??"

"Y-Yeah."

You both shared an awkward silence, before you asked the question that's been itching you.
"So... Why was I made?"

Why'd it come out like that?!

"Because Moon thought I needed a friend but I did not expect... You."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

You said, it being much harsher than you expected.

You guys had started off rough.

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Timeskip

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Even after the rocky start, you and Lunar ended up becoming good friends. You helped with their depression/loneliness, and they were there when you were sad too.
[You replace Earth btw :3 ]

You both even got your own room, and soon were getting your own areas. Lunar's was going to be something space themed, and you haven't decided.

One night, while you two (aka just you) were cleaning the room, you and lunar were talking about your areas, until you heard a raspy voice. You turned around and spot... Bloodmoon.

You've heard of this individual before, but never actually saw them. They were much more mentally insane looking than you expected, though.

You protectively stood next to Lunar, and told them to go get Sun and Moon, but Bloodmoon blocked them and held them hostage, threating to break Lunar's arm and rip out their eye.

You heard Lunar beg for help, and saw their arm get broken my Bloodmoon.

Suddenly, Bloodmoon jolted and groaned, falling to the floor as they let go of Lunar.

Lunar ran to you and hid behind you while Bloodmoon scurried off.

"T-THEY BROKE MY ARM!"

They choked out, gripping their broken arm while sobbing.

"Hey, Lunar, it's okay, let's go repair you, okay?"

You said gently, picking up the small animatronic and walking to the cylinder.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

TIMESKIP

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lunar sniffled quietly while you repaired them, being gentle as always.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner, I-I was just scared they'd hurt you. You did good though, Lunar."

They just sniffled and nodded, which worried you.

You finished up the job, picked up the short animatronic once again and walked back to your room.

You laid down in the foam floor with them, and ended up falling asleep with them still in your arm from the exhausting situation.

                                                                                 * . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

ALR I'M DONE- I CHANGED BETWEEN PHONE TO PC SO MANY TIMES LMAO

I hope this is good, sorry it took so long and that it's so short lol

REQUESTER: rainbowsheep855

WORDS: 500 (with dividers and the a/n)