˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚. 🔥 "𝙒𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..." Sun + Moon X Reader🔥 ˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

Ya'll it's smut also a little bit of yandere so hopefully I won't die at the end of this

REQUESTER: @Dragonixglitch

✶.˳·˖✦.˳·˖ ✶

-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-✶-

✶.˳·˖✦.˳·˖ ✶

It was the end of nap time. Most of the kids were being picked up, until one of the parents started flirting with you. You both joked but from a distance it seemed that you both liked each-other. Sun and Moon didn't like that at all.

"Bye! Hope you have a faz-tastic day!"
You said the line you were payed to say (surprisingly) until you felt Moon behind you, and his hands grip your waist.

"Starlight, you know we'll always love you, right?"

Sun came from the front, a few of his rays retracting as he put his head in your hand.
"And you'll always love us, right?~"
"Boys, what's up with you two? Of course I know our love."

"Then let up prove it~"
Moon said, gripping your pant loop and smirking.

SMUT STARTS HERE!!!
Female Ver. (Only One RIGHT NOW)

You felt Sun's cold fingers go into your pants while Moon slipped them off, thankfully no staff or kids were nearby.

His cold fingers start rubbing your clit, moaning, you hear Moon shuffling behind you, and sticking his long worm looking member up to your pussy.

He thrusted into you, while Sun started rubbing you harder, sending vibrations of pleasure through your body.

Moon shoved into you at a quick pace, while Sun got up from your now shaking hand and started kissing you.

You could hear Moon's loud grunts in your ear while he degraded you.

"(Y/N), You're such a- Such a fucking whore~ G-You-You deserve a pu-punishment for this~"

Sun moaned into the kiss, and started to slip off his pants slyly, then pressed against your pussy as well.

"W-Wait you two! It won't f-"

You felt Sun thrust into you. You let out a cry, but also felt more pleasure than pain. Sun groaned, and was much more gently as Moon pulled out, and went for your ass.

You were now getting close, and you make sure it was apparent. You came onto Sun's member, but he just trusted quicker at the feeling of you tightening up.

He started praising you, and Moon degraded you, so you were being praised and degraded at the same time.

"(Y/N), you're such a good- Nh-~ So tight, Letting u-us use-use you like this.."

"What? No, she's a slut that deserved to be... punished~"

"You're killing the vibe, Moon."

"Shut up Sun."

Moon groaned, his light blue seed filling you up with a final thrust. He continued though, biting down on your neck as you felt Sun lick your shoulders.

(Author note: They have ding dongs because of a head cannon that they used to be those toys ppl like to play with but fazbear got them but was too lazy to remove their yk whats and now they use them >:3)

Moon and Sun quickened, so you moaned louder. They filled you with sticky seed over and over again at-least four times, all in different ways and positions.

SMUT ENDED!!!

They laid down, their fans whirring as they started overheating a little. They panted, Moon kissed your face and lips while Sun said loving things to you.

Sun picked you up, carrying you to the bathroom to get you all cleaned up and settled.

Once you guys were done with that, Moon picked you up, and flown you up to the room as Sun followed.

Laying you on the bed, they got cuddled up to you as you sighed in relief.

"We love you.."