༘⋆⚙️🔧⋆。 °✩ 🛠️" 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩.. " [ Solar x Mechanic! Reader ] ༘⋆⚙️🔧⋆。 °✩🛠️

I meant Solar as in Nice Eclipse, Btw

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Solar was struggling with a few vending machines, being the only actually useful mechanic he was getting quite stressed, especially with the Eclipse situation.

While you were on a walk, you sought out for a place to work. Whenever it be on a flyer, ad, in stores, anything. You got home with a sigh, and turned on the TV. And- you guessed it- an ad came on for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, looking for a skill mechanic.

It might as well had been your lucky day, cuz LOOK AT THAT PAY! 30$ AN HOUR FOR A FULL DAY? THAT'S LIKE 180 DOLLARS A DAY!

You instantly sent a message to the number, and then went to sleep.

The morning after, you got a call, saying they'd want you to be there at 10:00. it was 9:00, so you had about 20 minutes to get in the shower, 10-15 minutes to dry completely, 8 minutes to get dressed, which gives you two minutes to do anything else and then 10 minutes to drive there!

You hopped in the shower, then dried your hair, then got dressed, then brushed your hair and chewed some minty gum, and started your drive.

After 5 minutes, you were met with an Eclipse themed animatronic. He wore a mechanic outfit that said 'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex' and 'Mechanic'. He had a name tag which had Eclipse crossed out with the name Solar on it. He wore safety goggles and a tool belt, and waved.

"Hey, I'm guessing you're Y/N?"
You nod in response.

"Alright, follow me to the back so I can interview you. If you land the job, I'll be training you."

You followed him through the crowd, almost getting lost atleast 5 times.

You eventually got to the room, and after a ling and stressful interview, he gave you the job on the spot.

"Yeah, you're hired. Let's start out training."

"Wait what?"

You asked, but still complied and started training. You understood everything, and Solar watched in awe as you easily fixed the jammed vending machine.

"Huh.. You're quite smart..."

He muttered, but now yiu had to move on to the more complex parts, so you started working on Roxanne's go-karts.

When you were struggling, he could tell. you felt his hand wrap around your waist and another guide you through it physically, which made both of you blush before he realized what he was doing.

"I- UH- Sorry!"

You blushed as you looked up to him, and rubbed the back of your head.

"I-It's fine.."

He continued to guide you, and you finally had to work on an animatronic.

you were fixing moon, while he was taking a person to the police for breaking in he got hit in the face with a crowbar, and you got to fix him with Solar's help.

(Ya'll get the reference?)

while you two were preparing the done for Moon, Solar tripped over a thick wire and fell on you, pinning you to the table. It took you both a moment to realize, but your faces were bright red. You could feel his artificial breath on your face, the light above making the scene more... Romantic I guess?

You watched as he slightly leaned closer, his lips slightly parting as you were stuck, until he realized and he looked as if he were overheating.

He got off you, and quickly spoke.

"T-tell Moon it'll take a bit longer to set up, I need to cool off.."

You nodded, but also chuckled at his overheating state. He looked kinda cute when he was blushing.

"Alright, I'll do that."

You sent a message to Moon as Solar calmed himself, and you started to try and help him.

You wrapped your arm around him, rubbing his shoulder.

"Hey, it was a mistake, no feelings right?"

You lied.

You both had feelings for eachother and knew it, just didn't know how to say it.

He looked up at you embarrassedly, covering his face with his hands.

You giggled at his embarrassed form, but started to leave for your break as he watched you leave.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ Timeskip ⊹ ࣪ ˖

You and Solar hadn't seen eachother in a while (*Ahem* a week 😒) but you guys did bump into eachother on your breaks.

"Hey! Solar! Where've you been?"

"Uh.... I've been helping Sun and Moon in the daycare."

He lied, he had thought you didn't like him so he didn't wanna mess up your guy's "relationship/friendship".

"My bullshit detector is going off."

You joked, but he finally admit.

"Fine, i'll tell you the truth... god damn it.. I've actually really like you, for a while. I don't know what it is, maybe it's your skills? I don't know."

That was it? He just confessed like that? You couldn't help but blush, your face heating up make him blush.

"But!— I— You don't Have To like me back!"

"No, I do."

Solar froze. What's you just say? You... Like him back?

"Then why'd you say no feelings earlier?"

"Well I was scared of you not liking me. Oh, We also still have that job to do with Moon. Can you send him a message for me as I get it set up?"

Eclipse nodded, sending Moon an... Aggressive text to "get the fuck over here".

.
.
.

Well damn Solar no need to be rude.

Once it was prepped and Moon was in, you struggled with the PC and Eclipse came up from behind, a hand around your waist as he typed in the command for you.

You guys had a lot more of those experiences, but once day, Solar went a little further than just blushing....

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Should I turn this into smut? LMK ya'll

Words with A/Ns: 975 words

Do you guys like the longer chapters as well?