Chapter .2

Sasha walked too the house feeling the same feeling that she felt when Coal was following her. She looked behind her. Nothing was there. Sasha truer to open the door but it was locked. "Mu- Misses James Mr James. I'm home!" She could her foot steps but they weren't her mums or dads. A young man around her age with puffy wavy dirty blond hair with two piercings. One on his lip the other on his eyebrow. He had a numb face and looked like he had just woken up. A soft wind ran through Sasha's grape purple hair and making Sasha blushing at the sight of him. He also had a whit polo shirt with a black jacket and dark blue baggy jeans.

Sasha had a weird feeling that she knew him from somewhere. "Do I know you from somewhere?" Said the strange man. So it wasn't just her. "I- umm- uh-w-was just wondering if Mr James was here". She stuttered quite a lot when she spoke. "Mr James?" He said. "Yes he's my father and we live here-" she couldn't finish her sentence without the man saying "hey I'm the only one who loves here so go away". He was just about to shut the door when a woman ran up to them saying "get out my house!". Sasha and the man where confused. Then the woman grabbed out a gun and pointed it at them. They both ran out of the house. Sasha was way faster than the man which surprised him. "H-how d-do you run so f-fast...?" He kept on panting while trying to speak because he was still running but was getting out of breath.

They both stopped and started to catch there breath. "So how do you run so fast?" He finally asked properly. "I am a part time leg trainer so I know how to exercise and keep my legs in shape". The man was surprised and then said "o sorry my name is Zain Brown." With a smile. "I'm Sasha James" Sasha's face started to warm up and she was starting to blush. He looked hot. His name is even hot! Sasha realised that she knew someone at school called Xan Brown. "Do you know someone called Xan Brown?" Sasha said curiously. "No but I hope ti name my kids that because it is such a cut name". Sasha remembered that the name Xan meant defending me which was funny because her dad said that women needed defending because the fragile and men are strong. But she still liked the name Xan.

Short chapter. (0•0)

!!!!! The photos I use are from google if they are you please tell me an I'll take them down !!!!!