Chapter. 8

Sasha was at the kings dining table with Zain siting across from her, eyes sweating and lips pinched. Sasha just tried to have a neutral face, trying not to disturb the king or Zain.

"S-so Zain, how were you today?" Sasha asked braking the silence.

"I'm doing fine. How are you?" Zain said back

"I'm doing good! Really good! So how are y-" Sasha was a bout to say you but it would have gone Sasha, Zain, Sasha, Zain keep on sling eachouther how they were hitch would be weird.

Soon fine women in pink maids dresses came out and served them there food. There was tones of delicious foods being placed on the table. Sasha seen some of them taking bits of food but she wasn't going to tell on them. Sasha grabbed two plates. One of them was rammed with food and on the other was a normal amount of food a person should eat.

After an hour had passed Zain was still eating and so was the king. Sasha excused herself and went into the halls where she seen about 7-12 maids whispering to each-other.

"Hi.. I seen some of you were picking bits of the food and I thought that you might be hungry so I bought you some food!" Sasha wasn't nervous about getting fought because Sasha used to sneak food to her mother when her dad got mad at her and didn't let her eat.

The maids grabbed some food and then said thank you about twenty times. Sasha felt happy to help them but then she realised. SHE DIDN'T HAVE A ROOM!

Sasha slowly walked into the dining room and quietly asked 'umm do you perhaps know any place were I can sleep?'

The king got up from his seer and chuckled 'of course child! Just go into the room with the purple door. But remember only the pure purple door. Not the lilac one. Sasha shook her head and started to search for the purple door. Sasha couldn't see a purple door but the only door she could see was a lilac door. It was for some reason mesmerising too look at. It had nothing on it. Just a plane lilac door. What was behind it?

Sasha reached her hand out to grab it but she had a weird feeling about it. So she just went on to find the purple door. Soon enough she seen the purple door but the thing was it was next to the lilac door? Sasha sweared it wasn't there before! Sasha shook it of and went inside the purple door.

Inside the room was a majestic bed room but again there was something.. the picture of the woman was there! But she was alone and looked...sad? And it looked like she was pregnant. But she was also wearing black. Why was she wearing black?

Sasha was feeling sleepy so she lied on the bed and was about to go to sleep when she heard a lout BANG! From outside her room. She got up and opened the door to see all the people who gave food on the floor which looked like they were... sleeping?
Sasha's vision then started to go blurry and she started to get dizzy. The last thing Sasha could remember was a man picking her up and the corridor full of what looked like blood. What were they doing to her? When was it going to end?