Chapter 4

Sasha started wondering around and she came across a big closet with a long mirror on the door of it. Sasha opened it carefully like something was going to pop out. But there wasn't anything in it except comfy cloths that matched her athletic; black crop tops, light brown baggy pants, black baggy pants, short, and jeans. Sasha changed her scarlet red dress to a black crop top and baggy jeans. She closed the door gently then looked at the mirror.
She liked the outfit but it was her hair she needed doing. She looked to her right and there was a vanity. On the vanity was a white hairbrush with a hair band. The hair band was black. On the desk was also a hair straightener and curler. She started to curl her hair with the curler. She went out the room trying to find Zain and the old woman. She went down the spiral stair case and seen Zain and the old woman talking.

"Hi. I'm here!"

They both looked at her and told her to come to them. She looked at Zain looking at him, he looked even more hot than before. He was wearing a black turtle neck with a dark blue coat with ripped jeans and a belt. The old woman was wearing a light blue dress with white spots and white mini white vest made out of soft wool.

"Bye the way my name is Jane."

"That's a beautiful name miss."

"And it has a special meaning too."

Sasha was confused and she could tell that Zain was as-well. Jane walked into the kitchen sighting that they should come as-well. The kitchen was big and in the centre was a big table with twelve chairs around it. But the thing was on the table was a sheet of paper covering the table.