Chapter.3

It was midnight and Zain started to shiver. How has he shivering when Sasha was in a scarlet red dress and was perfectly fine? Zain started to scape his teeth and Sasha got annoyed quickly.

"Will you stop that?" Sasha said with anger in her voice.

"S-s-stop w-wha-at? Zain was getting annoyed by there cold.

"Your scraping your teeth! It's annoying!"

Zain glared at Sasha, Sasha gave a disgusted look at him.

"Why are YOU looking at me like that?"

"Says you"

"I did say that though-"

They both started at each-other.

Sasha said in an un-shore voice "I was saying that in a way that you where doing it to."

The sun started to rise and Sasha grew tiered and so did Zain. They still kept on walking until they seen a lovely one women.

"Hello there dear kids. Would you like to stay at my place for a bit? You both seem awfully cold out here it also looks like you haven't had any rest. Come with me."

Sasha and Zain didn't have and where to go and they where too tiered to think that they where getting kidnapped. After a minute of walking they arrived to a big house that looked new and cute. The walls where green and white, there was a whit porch leading to the house which also had a old looking rocking chair near it. There was a small rug near the door that cough his eye. It was small and on it it had same words that said "time will Kate you fat and back but it finds truth in all it's facts." It was a weird saying but he thought nothing of it. The three of them entered the house, it was bigger in the inside than the outside. There was a big fancy stair case leading up to the second floor. The woman stepped in front of them.

"you can go anywhere except on the second floor. The only time when you can go there is then you go to your rooms, if I hear you doing anything you shouldn't be like fu-"

"No ma'am where not like that!" They both said at the same time

"O I'm sorry" the old woman said "well let me show you too your room."

Sasha started to wonder if she knew they where coming.

"Darling follow me!" The old lady said

They followed her up the swirling stair case too the second floor. There was a door on the left and a door on the right.

"The one on the left is the lovely young ladies room and the right is the boys."

Sasha's door was bigger than the others. In her room was a big king sized bed with a big flower painting on top of the bed. There seemed to bee a galaxy painting that was half done on a canvas. It looks like a picture that she was trying do in art class in school. And the room looked like the room she had always wanted. A bit too much like she wanted.