Marvel's The Imperial - Pre-Story Announcements

What's good, boys (And girls)? Been a minute, eh? Well, not too long I hope. I just wanted to take some time, right now to reveal my next big project:

Marvel's Imperial

(Might work on the poster a bit more, let me know if it's FIRE

(Might work on the poster a bit more, let me know if it's FIRE... eh?) 

Anyway, the Marvel logo does look a bit uncentered... BUT! I think I did a great job! 

Just a disclaimer that I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! ALL CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY BELONG TO MARVEL AND/OR DISNEY. COVER GOES TO IT'S RESPECTIVE OWNER. 

(I don't know exactly who that is, I just saw it online, you know?)

Now, just a heads up, Sunspot is an X-man in the comics (and in like two maybe three films like The new Mutants and Days of future past.) BUT, I felt like the films didn't do his character any justice. He did look pretty tough in DOFP though, he just suffered from a screen time deficiency. So, for the sake of the story, he will Not be an X-man until later on in the story. (Might do a thing with Deadpool III OR days of future past... no promises though because I'm not as familiar with that side of marvel).

On a second note, In this story, I'll be kicking it off with an Original chapter series about his backstory, and after that, I'll be following it up with the MCU movies with the Avengers. Keep in mind some stuff may be changed, like the dialogue, may add some extra stuff in there, and I may even re write an entire action scene. Who knows? Oh wait, I do.. heh heh.  

However, that is all far-fetched from right now. We gotta take baby steps, you know? 

Okay, that's uhh, pretty much all I got for announcements. So, please keep in mind that, unlike Marvel, I prefer quality over quantity, which means I will be taking my sweet time with the chapters. But, trust me, They will be good. So fret not if I don't come out with an update in 2 weeks. Bestsellers aren't written in a few weeks people! 

But yeah, that's it. Hope y'all enjoy this slow burner!! 👍✌️

Also, this Story was mainly inspired by Marvel's the Titan by   @TheRealNeil2000 So, great thanks to him! 

Bye.