Marvel's The Imperial - The X Professor

Yo, Y'all be forgetting to vote, I know this story just started but, come on! That means a lot to me, and again, how many votes there are determine how fast you readers receive chapters. Now, Read on! 

Also, Btw, after the prologue Chapters are over, I'll start addressing YOU readers as Y/n. So Dw if that's that you were looking for.

I

Y/N Da Costa

A week and some change had days passed by before Y/n was cleared to leave the hospital. He couldn't help but notice the way the place gleamed. Sunlight shined in from nearly every window. Large chandeliers hung from the ceiling and added to the scenery. 

Y/n had been to the best emergency departments in Rio De Janeiro to treat a badly sprained ankle, or fractured shin bone, but none were as rich as this.

The gut-punch of a revelation Kiri told him, His mom is dead... Dead.

He wanted to know how she died, and who was responsible. However, anyone he asked refused, and kept the truth shrouded in mystery. It made Y/n's blood boil, it was his mother after all, doesn't he get to know the truth? Doesn't he have a right to know who killed his mother? He had so many questions,

and so little answers...

He was brought out to the lobby with his father, Emmanuel, and little sister, Kiri, Who constantly asked him if he was really okay every five minutes. It brought a warm smile to Y/n's face every time he answered, despite her irritating antics. Deep down, she really did care. Which reminded Y/n of a perspective point that had wandered to the back of his mind and never come back.

Emmanuel shoved some neatly folded clothes into Y/n's chest 

"Put these on." He bluntly demanded before  walking toward the front desk to checkout. 

Y/n didn't question his father's anger and bitterness and instead nodded in understanding before stepping over to Kiri. "Hey, I'm going to go change in the restroom over there, okay? I'll be right back." 

Kiri nodded somberly and laid down before curling up on one of the chairs. Y/n slightly frowned as he retreated to the restroom. When he grabbed the door handle, he slowed to a stop, sensing something wasn't right. 

He looked back at the large lobby of the hospital, completely quiet, completely empty aside from Emmanuel and the lady at the front desk. He looked out of the windows toward the large parking lot which was completely packed with cars, Something wasn't adding up.