Friend Zoned part 1(Matt)

What's up: Matt accidentally friend zones you, so you decide to go on a date with someone else...sorry Murdock...#NOT #F-ING #SORRY

"So, you took Spanish just because of a girl?" You asked pretending to be mainly focused on your essay, which you weren't of course. Your crush just friend zoned you indirectly by saying he liked another girl.

"Yep, he-" You angrily slammed your laptop closed once Foggy started talking.

"If you'll excuse me, I have an essay to write, thank you." You said while gathering up your things,"And no Foggy, I'm not on my period." You stomped to the far corner of the library. You sat down and with out the boys distracting you, you soon got it done.

"Can I take a picture of you so I can prove to all my friends that angels exist?" A rather cute guy asked(I put a picture on here, but if it doesn't show, just look up Adam Winchester, thanks :) )causing you to give a small laugh,"Hi, I'm Jack." He said stretching out his hand.

"I'm Faith." You placed your hand in his, and he kissed the back of it with out breaking eye contact. You thought,'What the hell, if Matt likes another girl, then I can flirt with this guy.' You two sat there and talked a little.

"You look like you've been working hard, let me take you out for dinner." You smiled.

"Alright, is seven good?" You both agreed on seven, and you told him your dorm room number.

After he left, Foggy walked over to you with Matt not far behind,"Alright Faith!" Causing you to roll your eyes.

"Shut up Foggy." You said jokingly,"I'm going to get Ella and Kaleigh to help plan my outfit. See you guys later."