First Meeting(Matt)

You were not a freshman at your collage any more, oh no, you were now in your second year of your school, or as you like to say...YOU WERE NOW A SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE!!! You were so excited to rub it in your cousin's, Foggy's, face. You two were actually the same age, but you had gotten excepted into both of your, you and Foggy's that is, dream college before he did. So, ha ha! And he said you could do it, pft!

As soon as he stepped off of the campus' bus, you tackled him into a hug,"Hey hey Nelson, what's up?" You asked as he pushed you back a little to look at you.

"Nothin' much Holman. What about you? It's been a while! Look who finally grew." He said gesturing to your height causing you to roll you eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. Guess what though!" Here it comes.

"Oh no, what?" You started jumping up and down.

"I'm a sophomore! Your a freshman! Ha. Ha. Haaa!" You sang while doing a small victory dance.

"Yep, I knew it was coming. Go on, rub it in." He dropped his bags and spread out is arms.

"It's what you get Mr. Jerk-Face." You said ruffling up his hair,"But I've got to save some for later, so for now let's get you settled in your dorm." You said picking up one of his bags.

"Alright, onwards trusty stead!" You rose an eyebrow at him.

"Oh you did not just say that." You said getting sassy.

"Oh, sorry, I should have said, 'Forwards lazy jackass!' My mistake." Your mouth dropped as you started laughing and trying to hit him with his own bag. Yes, I said trying, because he was now running away from you.

Soon after you got him to his dorm room, you told him you would have to be back later. You told him it was because you had to go meet your new room mate, but actually you had a present for him.

"Hey Foggster? I-" as you walked in you saw another guy in the room. 'He's kind of cute' you thought,"Sorry, I forgot that Foggy had a room mate--I should have knocked. I'm Faith by the way, Foggy's cousin." You held out your hand, only to realize he was blind and couldn't see your hand...opps. You decided not to make a big deal out of it though as you placed your hand in his and gave him a firm handshake.

"I'm Matt, Matt Murdock, it's nice to meet you Faith." You smiled at his politeness

"Likewise."(okay so the first time I heard someone say 'likewise' when meeting someone for the first time, I thought it meant 'yeah it is great to meet me' but then I realized that it actually meant basically 'yeah it's nice to meet you as well'. Sorry if you already knew that, but I just wanted to say it incase you didn't) After you two dropped hands, and went to give Foggy his present.