First Meeting(Foggy)

You were helping your brother load his bags into your car,"Caitlin, I told you I can do it myself." He said.

"Yep, and old ladies can walk across the road by themselves but that doesn't stop people from helping them across. Now shut up and let me do this." You said slapping his hand away,"You are about to work your next few years away at your dream college, while I will be half way across the world. So let me help you god dammit!" You were really frustrated. You were about to be miles away from your twin, who you have never been more than 100 feet away from before, and you where worried about him. Of course you knew about his training with the old blind guy, he train you some as well, but you were just going to miss your brother you know?

He sighed before pulling you into a hug,"It's okay Caitlin. Also, you won't be half way across the world, your college is a few miles down the road from mine."

"Yeah, I know, I know." You then pulled away from the hug and finished putting his bags in your car, yours where already in your dorm at your college,"Okay all done." You both got in your car talking about his classes and yours.

Before you knew it, you were already there. This time you aloud him to carry some of his bags.

"All I'm saying is, they have nursing classes equally as good here as they do there." Now Matt was trying to convince you to come to this college.

You sighed. Now you realized why you had choose a different school...don't get me wrong you loved your brother, but you were hoping to actually get a boyfriend at some point in your life,"Fine, fine! I'll do it, I'll come to this school! You happy now?" He smirked.

As you walked into his dorm room, you saw a guy with long hair and a beard,"Oh, hello. You must be my new room mate..." He said at first just seeing the guy, but then trailed off when he saw you.

"Yeah, that idiot is, I'm just his sister." You said leaving his bags on the ground before doing a back flop onto what you assumed was your brothers bed.

"I'm Matt Murdock, and that's my sister, Caitlin."

"Hi!" You waved.

"Hey." He waved back.

"Well, I have to go and get enrolled into this college now because my brother hates me." You said getting up from his bed,"Peace." You said exiting, right before reentering,"It was nice meeting you..." You realized he didn't introduce himself.

"Foggy." You smiled.

"It was nice to meet you Foggy. We should hang out sometime!" And with a wink, you left.