Short Prologue

"Don't be scared, okay? It's just a plane baby." I kiss Nathan's forehead as his head rests on my shoulder. "I know baby I know but its going towards fucking washington!"

Suddenly Nathan's arm gets slapped by his mother who glares at him so he could watch his language. "Sorry mom." He mumbles slightly which causes me to chuckle.

"What if I'm not ready, Larrea. What if I'm so confident about it now but later when I reach there, I automatically regret my decision and want to come back home to Florida?" He looks at me with slightly sad puppy dog eyes which causes me to frown.

"Remember what I said to you and what you agreed on? We call every night, we send at least one text to each other with a heart emoji when we say goodbye, and on every valentine's day we would at least send an envelope filled with hearts every year. Baby I promise you, you will be okay. We will all be there for you because you're not alone." I noticed Nathan's eyes well up with tears making him quickly kiss then hug me.

"Flight number 37 to Washington is boarding now." The speaker speaks loudly which causes me to look at Nathan sadly.

"Here I go baby." Nathan and I get up along with his family, Malcolm and Caroline, and my mother.

We walk towards the boarding section and he hugs his family, Malcolm, Caroline, and even my mother.

He then stops and looks down at me as I look up at him.

He places his hand on my cheek cupping it as both of our eyes well up with tears but I smile to make the situation more happier. "Goodbye Nathan."

Nathan slightly chuckles and wipes his eyes a bit. "Goodbye My Rea."

We both hug each other and give each other one last kiss.

Our foreheads press against each other as our eyes are closed. Tears run down my cheeks but I try to be strong and not break down.

"I love you so much." I said to him one last time.

"I love you so much too, Larrea." He finally lets go of me and smiles doing one last wave towards us then walks into the boarding tunnel.

I felt my breath hitch and tried to walk towards the boarding tunnel slightly but Caroline held me back.

I looked down as tears went down my cheeks not stopping but I smiled and closed my eyes wiping some tears as my body trembled.

Everyone formed around me and hugged me as I did the same back to them. After a few moments, they all let go and we went towards the window watching as Nathan's plane to Washington began to take off.

I suddenly knew in my heart that it would be okay and that I would be okay since I knew he would always be with me.

In my memories going back until childhood, in my pictures on my phone where we would make funny faces and save precious moments, in my sketchbook where he would let me draw him in different poses and emotions, in my closet where I have his favorite hoodies that I wear when I feel lonely, in certain places like the beach where we would always sit and talk, in parties where we would dance until our feet are sore, and even in my heart which is a place nobody could enter but him.

Even though he is gone, he will always be with me anywhere and anytime.

Not just today, but forever.

•• 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫 ••

-------------------------------------------

To the people who feel like they can't achieve anything and will never find the love they deserve.

- All created and written by Gabrielle Jones

WE DID ITTTT!! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! AHHHH <333