chapter 23

Yn opened her eyes and found that jungkook is not there.. But it's sunday and he always woke up late on Sundays.

She quickly goes in bathroom and done her morning routine and after shower she came downstairs.. Only found her father in law.

"Good morning dad" She said going near him.

"Good morning sweetheart.. Come here" He said and she goes near him and sat besides him.

"Did you have a good sleep" He asked and she nodded.

"Dad.. Where is jungkook?" She asked while looking around.

" he is going for walk"he replied.

"I didn't wish him birthday" She said in disappointment.

"It's ok dear..you were sleeping so he didn't disturbed you" He said and she goes in kitchen.

Joon stopped her but she said it's jungkook birthday so she will make his favourite things today.. So Joon also agreed.

Yn was in kitchen when jungkook came back.. He was about to go upstairs when yn came in front of him.

"Happy birthday jungkook" She said and he just nodded and goes upstairs.

He get ready like he is going for his work wearing his regular suit.

When he came out of closet yn was standing there..

She came near jungkook and hugged him while crying.

"Jungkook please tell me what happened.. Why are you doing this to me if I done anything wrong then please punish me but don't do this" She said while sobbing continuously while hugging him tight but he didn't hug her.

He hold her hair in his fist and made her looked at him.

"First tell me what I done.. Did I said something wrong.. Did I yelled at you" He asked in anger.

"N...No... B..but you are not looking happy.. You didn't even talk with me properly after knowing the news" She said..

"I am happy yn. Can't you understand but i can't dance in happiness" He said and let her go.

"But you are not looking happy jungkook like your father like my appa" She said slowly wiping her tears.

"Ok.. I am not happy but did you care about that I am happy or not" He said in anger.

"Yes.. I care jungkook that's why asked you" She said and came near him and about to hold his hand when he caught her both wrist with his left hand and hold them behind harshly and caught her cheeks with his right hand.

His grip was on her cheeks were so tight which made her cry.

"If you care about my emotions and my happiness that much then don't you think  that I have the right to know about your pregnancy  first" He said and she was shocked after hearing his Statment.

"Junguu" She was trying to say but her voice came out like mumbling because of his harsh grip.

"My dad.. Your Appa.. Even my all house servants know about this.. And my.. Driver.. My. Fu....g driver congratulate me yn.. He knows that you are pregnant.. My driver know that my wife is pregnant before me" He said and push her harshly and she falls on the bed.

"And you hide it from me..i am the father of this child.." He yelled and she flinched badly.. It was the same anger which he showed her when she made his tea that day.

She was crying in mess.. Her shoulder was moving continuously like someone slap her but still she try to say.

"Jun.. Jun. Jungkook I thought... t..to give you surprise"she said while getting hiccups.