chapter 46

Yn pov.

When I was at that farmhouse..i always used to pray to God that let me meet my husband before I die in this darkness..even I losses my all hope but still I was thinking that the day i will meet him I will hug him tightly.. I will tell him that how much I missed him..i will tell him that how much lonely I was without him.

I was thinking that I will complain him about all of monster who made me like this.

But the time he came in front me..i don't know why but i was not able to made eye contact with him.

The time when he called my name..i smiled..i am at my safe place.. The place where my appa choose me to married.. Where I became someone's daughter in law and someone's wife.

We are free now... Free from that hell finally.

I smiled in tears looking around and then looked at the person who called me by my name after two years.. But just after looking into his eyes I quickly looked down.

Because the person whom he is calling is not alive anymore..i am not the yn whom he married.. That yn lost somewhere.

He opened his arms but how can I hug him.. I don't know what was feeling.. But I can't hug him.. I can't.

He came near me but i step back.. I didn't done it purposely but it's happened automatically.

I looked around the house all the things are still same..

Mina and Sofia is still here..

We took the dinner..this is the first after two years when my stomach is full because I always used to feed my daughter first..even I know it was never enough for her.

We didn't eaten from two days and I don't want to tell this to jungkook but my little daughter said it accidentally.

I just wanted to scream loudly the things which happened with us but next moment I want to hide it from him.. I don't want him to get hurt.. But I know that he have the idea already.

I don't know how he came there.. Did he really buy me?

When he was about to open the bedroom I was blank totally.. I don't have the dare entered in that room again.

Lilly already falls in sleep and I came in the bathroom removing my all clothes I looked at my self from the mirror.

I have so many marks on my body.. I can't show this to jungkook.

I remember the party when he get angry just because I danced with his friend.. Just because his hand was on my waist..

Now what would be his reaction if saw this..

No..

I can't show him.. I will never.

I looked at my thighs which also have some.

I turned on the shower started rubbing them..my tears mixed with water.. As i remember all things again..

I didn't realised that when my sobbing sound goes louder.. I covered my mouth with my hands.

Jungkook pov.

My heart clenched.. I felt like hundred of needles are digging in my heart when I came to know that they didn't eat anything from last two days.

How much trauma they faced I can guess only by looking at there faces.

All the time they were just silent. It was like a innocent  came out from the prison.

I was not surprised when she goes in guestroom.. But when I heard her crying in the bathroom I lost my control.

And right now I am here beating these man called Lucas and Bob.. Who trapped her and sold her.