chapter 18

"Yn.. Are you re.. "Jungkook stopped in the middle when his eyes falls on the figure who was standing in front of him.

(Just imagine a knot on her back of neck)

He froze for a moment and then his eyes falls on her back and he took steps towards when she took a step back..

But soon her back touched the mirror behind her.. Her heart start to beating fast as jungkook came near her and caught her between his muscular arm.

"Got so much confidence in just one day" He said and travel his hand on her bare back.. Her gown was fully back less till her lower back exposing her whole milky back.

"I.. I thought you will like.." She said while looking down.

"Yes.. I like it but I don't like when people could see what is mine.." He said in his husky voice near her ear but she was silent.

"You are looking so beautiful yn" He said and put his hand under her chin and made her look at him and when the time her eyes meet his.. He attached his lips on her and she closed her eyes.

"Which lipstick you put on?" He asked after breaking the kiss.

"It's lip a balm" She replied and he chuckle.

"Ok then take it with you" He said and she nodded and about to go then stopped and spoke while looking down.

"Jung.. Jungkook.. I just came here to get ready because I don't have the big mirror in guest room"

"Did I said anything" He asked and she shook her head.

She was sitting in living room in downstairs and he came wearing his usual black suit.

Huge difference between choice.. She don't like dark colors while he love it.

She is tiny while he is giant..

It's a perfect pair of devil and angel.

She is turn eighteen this month.. And he is going to be twenty three soon.

He came downstairs and offered her his hand and she except it.

She was sitting in passenger seat while he was driving.. She was rubbing her palm in nervousness.

This the first time she wear this kind of dress.. Last time the dress she wear for the party which jungkook dad choose it for her. It was a decent dress.

But she wear this dress just for jungkook. Last time she seen mia at party she was also wearing this kind reveling dress.

She just want jungkook to like her.accept her as his wife.

No matter what she have to do for it.. If she have to change herself.. Then she is ready.

She think about this whole day that if it's not her fault to marry him then it not jungkook also. He was also forced.

And what wrong with this if he wants a girl who have same standard.

She noticed that he get angry Easily but still never raised hand on her.

And now he trying to gave a chance to there relationship so it's her duty also to try her best.. She was thinking all this when car stopped and jungkook came out.

He opened the door for her and helped her.

They came inside. It's not a family party.

Actually Taehyung get married simply so now he gave party to his all friends in one of biggest hotel in Seoul.

When they entered in main hall area yn legs started trembling. Not because of people but because of her dress.

She was holding jungkook arm tightly.