chapter 7 - (part2 of sanegiyuu angst)

can you belive my friend read the part 1 of this and told me its still a funny thing?!...  maybe shes just a psycho? -idk...i dont think i want to be friend with her anymore after that...

ANYWAYS!!!! LETS CONTUNİE !!!

3rd person(pov):

Sanemi put tomioka to his bed and cuddle with him for a while.After giyuu sleep he got up and went to the kitchen to make soup for giyuu.Once he come back to giyuus room, giyuu was already woke up.He still has tears on his cheeks...Sanemi look at him for some seconds and then sit next to him and start's to feed him like a mother.Giyuu didn't eat all the soup but he eat the half and it was make him full already.

now they were looking each other with straight face.it was all silence.sanemi broke the silence and says.

Sanemi- giyuu...are you gonna tell me now why you did this to your self?...

Giyuu- ...

Sanemi- giyuu...was-...was that m-my fault to... m-made you feel like t-that?...                                                       ( he stuttered bcz his voice broke not bcz he is "cuTe~")

Giyuu- a-N-No! don't s-say t-that....please...im sorry i-if y-you get it like t-that...

Sanemi- im sorry giyuu...for all the things i done to you...im-im so sorry...

Giyuu- ...don't worry i used the get done things like that very often somehow.....

sanemis heart slice into so many pieces when he heard that...he wasn't know giyuu got bullied from others too...

after some talk with each other they went to bed together and sleep peacefully.And now giyuu knows maybe not all of the hashiras or others ,but sanemi cares and even thinks sanemi loves him~~. . .  

ok this is end of the chapter.İ hope you like it<3

have good morning/noon/night

BAİİİ!!!!! <3333

Words: 278