chapter 5 - (sabigiyuu) (fluff ig?)

Errrrr-..
hm.ok

so ,i got a idea from a youtube video and yk i want to make a story about it.
i hope you enjoy it bcz i had so much fun while write this.
( i think i wrote it wrong but np👍)

AND- its just a oneshot so i dont plan to make a new part about this story its just one day of mafia dadd-giyuu's life span. But if you guys like it maybe i will contune to write it and maybe make a book about it.

ehmm... lets get start then.

*mafia giyuu au*
*sabigiyu*
*hot giyuu*
*pure-innocent sabito*
*sabito dosent know giyuu is a mafia*

hot momma(pov)
:
(yeah its giyuu)

i never agreed to become a mafia but its just hapend and im okay with it you know...i have so much fun sometimes,but today i dont have any missions so i'll spend my day with my boy friend and hell yeah the lover one!!!
when i said i'll spen my day with my bf everyone was like ' you had friend??!'
idk i think they are just make fun of me but whateva...(💀)

subway(pov):
( sabito...idk i just call him like that . is it wrong?..)

uhh-Uhhh-UHHHH!
ı dont want to go to bank by myselffff. uhhhhh

*ding dong di-di-ding dong*

UH- uuu~ my pizza has come~
(he means to pizza.the real pizza.that we eat.nothing else)

Hot momma(pov):

i ring the door and wait for sabito to come and open the door.
But all i heard is 'MY PİZZAAA!!!~'

then sabito opens the door and stand there with disppointment.i giggle a bit and kiss his forhead.

giyuu - hi darling~

sabito - hello my bigger pizza❤.

this time ı laugh and hug him.

---after an hour---

sabito say he need to go to the bank for some reason.(idk 2)
i agreed and we go there together.

--time skip again--
there was only 10 min befre finish the work.
meanwhile when we finish it some guy with black mask and with a bag come in.he yell's to everyone'EVERYONES ON THE FLOOR!!! HANDS UP!!'
then he shot the air four like 3 times then start to yell again.

i can say it was his first time doing something like that so i didnt care much. i was about to leave with sabito but sabito seems like he was scared of the black mask guy.
the masky guy (is that even a word?...well, it is now) shot the air again and then shot somone.i mean he try but fail.i get angry abot 2 things.
1-he make my lover scared
2-how can he rob a bank if he didnt even know how to use a gun?

i walk to the masky guy and then quickly got the gun from him.when he see me to walk to him he said 'DONT COME NEAR! I DARE YOU!'
ı didnt care.
he was in the shock when ı get then gun.he kneelead and beg me to not to shot him.what? i wasnt plan to shot him.fist i told to the others to get out.when everyone get out with sabito ofc,i told to masky guy to stand and start to teach him how to use thr gun. he seem's like he was shocked and listening me carefuly.then i showed him how can he shot somone better.i actualy shot the police button so police will here about 5 min's.

sabito(pov):

we all get out off the bank but giyuu was still in the bank.i was so scared that something would hapen to him...then i heard a...gun shot...i start to tear up ı was crying so haard bcz i tought the guy shot giyuu.
while i crying police come in and after some minuets they get out with the masky gun they put them in a car then they go in the bank again and they get out with giyuu police's was thanking and bowing to him. all i heard was one of the police say's "thank you for geting everybody out and for make the guy tied,Mr." (he said it with bowing)

giyuu(pov):

- ofc every time and it wasnt my first time dealing with something like this...so dont wory

after everyone mind their own business sabito run to me and hug me very thigt.
i hug him back and said;

- dont wory love im okay...you know that no one can hurt me and if somone will get hurt it would be them.❤

sabito - i...know... i just...get so scared that he shot you!...

sabito start to cry and hug me more thight.i give him a big kiss and then i drive to home.

onece we get home,i put sabito, to our bed.i got changed and go to bed to my sabito.then sabito wake up he stil has tears on his cheeks.i kiss his cheeks and made tears go away he then looking at me and i look at him.

 i slowly kiss him and then he kiss back . we kissed eachother for like some minuets then he pull me up for air. he then get close for another kiss. i lick his lips. he got blush a lot when i did this.then i kiss him again,again and again. he seems to be like my kisses so i slowly get closer to his neck.he seems to understand so he move his head bit.i leave bitting mark's on his neck. i bite his neck so hard at the end 'couseing him to bleed a bit.

he moan so much while i biting his neck. he covers his mouth with his hand to stop making moans.
i face to him and told him " dont cover your mouth i love your moans so much~"
he then nods and
says " i know you like it,b-but not the whole apartment~ AHhh~"

"ah i didnt think that before but well,i love yor moans~ and i would kill anybody for it~"

sabito - is that one of ah-Ahhh~
your j-jokes again?
~

"No its not~"

hmm its shorter then i expect,but worth it ig.

ohh- and giyuu also taught masky guy how to escape from prison, so the masky guy is safe... for now... until giyuu forgets that masky guy made Sabito cry.

but I don't think so.

have a good day/night/evening/or whatever

BAİİİİ!!!!!

words: 983