chapter 10- rengiyu (pt.3)

You guys remember,kyojiro said " I want that round two ,there's no escape" in the part two ? Well,he really mean it.He want that round two...

Rengoku(pov):

It was a bright day, everything seemed fine.

Master Kagaya gave Rengoku a mission and asked him to complete it as soon as possible, because he wanted to talk to him about something. Rengoku finished the mission that the master gave him and was heading towards the master's house until he overheard Obanai and Sanemi talking about something.

Rengoku didn't like to gossip, but if he did, it was very difficult to stop him. Rengoku heard what these two men were saying as they passed behind a nearby wall... They were talking about Giyuu, which was probably why they both blushed-

Rengoku got angry but tried not to let anyone notice anything with his usual big smile. After arriving at the master's house, they talked for a while, then Rengoku headed towards Giyuu's house.

Giyuu took him in and after talking for a while, they cooked and ate together. When they finished eating, Rengoku gave Giyuu a big smile and a tight hug. Giyuu's cheeks turned red and he returned the hug. After cuddling together on the sofa for a few minutes, Rengoku looked into Giyuu's eyes. He looked inside and thought to himself, 'I can understand why everyone wants you so much, I would kill myself right now for you, for your love.' And yes, he would do what he said, he loved Giyuu that much.

He loved giyuu more than his own life...

After a while,Giyuu noticed that kyojiro was looking at him and they started to look at each other a little.Both of their eyes were locked on each others lips.This time,giyuu made the first move and kissed kyojiro fully,without thinking,and kyojiro continued to do the same as giyuu.

They kiss each other for a while and then broke the kiss to get some air.

now they were looking at each other with a red face,like a tomato.They continue to do the same thing until kyojiro said "Why don't we continue this in our bed?~".Giyuu's blush got even darker when kyojiro said that to his ear.

kyojiro then picks up giyuu with a bridal  style and goes to their bedroom.

Kyojiro ask once again" may i continue?~".Giyuu just gives him a nood and this two starts to do sussy things.

_-*Time skip by shinobu's new poisons*-_

After the sussy thing,they cuddle and sleep together.They sleep for a good 3 hour and when they woke up they hear a knock on the door.Kyojiro answer the door bcz giyuu was now didn't able to walk properly.And who do you think it was?

it was psycho butterfly...

*flashback~~*

 Shinobu grabbed me by the collar, pulled me to her height, and looked at me with her angry purple eyes.

Psycho Butterfly - You spent last night with him, didn't you, hmm?! If you touched him, I will try my new poisons on you. am i clear?!

- h-hai!

*end of the flashback***

-oh shit... 

he thought.And he was right,shinobu was holding some new handmade poisons with her.You can tell that those are not medicine bcz it was have a weird color and smells a little wisteria.And she have her creepy looking smile...She was really looking like a psycho butterfly now.

-im so dead

he thought...and he was too

toshio era secrets;

- Rengoku and giyuu do 5 round of this "sussy thing's"

- Shinobu hear all the "sussy thing's" they did ,so she was have slight blush on her face. 

- sanemi and obanai was talking about ,how gyuu was looking hot in the training

I hope you like it

have a good day / noon / night ~~~ 

BAİİ!!!!<3

words: 600