chapter 9 - obagiyu

this my first time writing a obagiyuu story so,i think i'll write a angst for now.

 Lets start~

Obama(pov):

i was sitting on the roof when i see someone was running in the forest.

-Should i check?...

i thought to my self. 'yes i should'.

i jump off the roof and run into the forest.I start to look everywhere to find someone who's running cuz i thought they may be running from a demon.I literally looked up everywhere but there's none there.:I was about to leave but all of the sudden i heard someone was sitting on the tree.I looked up tho see who was it...but it was just giyuu,the water pillar... He was kinda looking sad and have his notebook with him.Idk why but he always have his notebook with him whenever meetings end he take his notebook and start to write...or doodling...? Idrk and idrc.

I-i wanted to leave but...he was looking really sad...uhhh- i'm just going to sit with him,nothing bad can be happen right?...

Giyuu(pov):

I ran to forest because there was so many people in the place...its sad that i have to avoid people  but this is all i can do.if i want to be save,i have to avoid them as much as i can.I cant trust none of them...i took my dairy with me to write somethings and doodle,because its made me feel relaxed somehow... 

I sensed someone was there so i make sure that i didn't make any sounds.But when i climb the tree some of the leafs make sound so i hope they didn't hear me...

I looked down to see if anyone was there, but there was no one.

Until i looked to my right side-...why him,like,anybody but why obanai??? Oh god,do you hate me too??...

Obanai(pov):

- Oi,what are you doing here???!!

Giyuu - ...just sitting

he cower his notebook with his haori.why tho? its not like i'm going to do something...İ quickly get the notebook and run-..

He run after me.We run for an hour and then i find a spot to hide 

- its my chance-

i hide my self and look at the direction to see if giyuu's coming.İ slowly turned the pages and started reading.At first there's nothing interesting but after some time its get interesting..it was slowly writing with some blood on it and some pages was written very quickly...the last thing was written today,it says;

"why its so hard to just talk with them?...they're not going to kill you...or...are they?...ugh- why so hard-WHY??!..."

...   is it how he feels?He thinks we are going to kill him if he talks?How stupid...

I slowly came out of my hiding place. Giyuuu was already looking for me. I approached him from behind and gave him back his book. When he was about to leave, I hugged him from his back and said "I'm sorry... for everything"...

...He was about to tear up,i hugged him more tighter and give him some head pats.

He cried more when i give him head pats,i know how it feels to,want to cry so bad but cant...

i'm sorry for what they done to you,Giyuu..

i hope you enjoyy~

see you in the next chapter!

have a good day / noon / night

BAİİ!!!!

words: 517