chapter 1

It was a normal day, everyone was waiting for Kagaya-sama for the meeting. Or rather, everyone except giyuu...

sanemi(pov):

...

-oi.kocho, where is tomioka? Everyone is here except him. We can't wait for him here all day, he doesn't deserve our time.

shortnobu- tomioka-san will not be able to come to today's meeting.

- why?

shortnobu - ara~ shinazugawa-san, I didn't know you cared about him that much?...

-tch...whatever...

(creepy twins💀):

-kagaya-sama has arrived-

kagaya(pov):

-What a beautiful day for a meeting, my children. I wonder what the sky looks like today.

all- as perfect as you master.

-haha. Thank you, my children... Unfortunately, giyuu will not be able to attend the meeting with us today.

rengoku- I'm sorry master, but I hope there is no important reason.

-ah... As usual, he did not accept that he was sick, so his illness increased, he is resting at home now, you can go and see him when he feels better...

all - okay master.

-Then let's get back to our topic. As you know...

giyuu(pov):

-uhh. My head hurts so much.

(looks around)

-Where are the medicines Kocho gave me?

3rd person (pov):

When giyuu looks around, he remembers that the medicine is in the kitchen. He gets up from his bed and walks slowly towards the kitchen.

He takes his medicine and drinks it without waiting. He goes to the bathroom to freshen up the towel he puts on his head. He goes back to bed. He tries to sleep and falls asleep after 5 minutes.

- 1 hour later -

There is a loud knock on the door. giyuu falls from his bed out of fear, and a little sound is made as a result of the fall.

rendonut(pov):

As the meeting ended, we arrived in front of tomioka's house. Uzui started knocking on the door very quickly and mitsuri dealt the final blow. When we heard a falling sound from inside, we immediately retreated and the door opened.

It was giyuu who opened the door.

There was a larger shadow than usual under his eyes, which reminded his of blue waves. His hair was untidy and messy. his skin was paler than usual. His lips had gone from red to pink, but that didn't mean I didn't want to kiss-... wh-what am ı thinking...

giyuu(pov):

When I opened the door, Uzui and Rengoku were standing in front and the others were behind them. i thought to myself .(Did I do something wrong again?)

uzui started to speak:

Uzui- Why didn't you come to the meeting? This isn't flashy at all.

- oh... I thought the master had already said it. I'm sorry...

rengoku- no reason to be upset, uzui is hanging out with muichiro too much and that's it.

- ...