0. Intro

Hello! This is my first story that I'm writing. This could possibly turn out as a poly relationship, or it could be a rivalry. I appreciate any suggestions that are given. I will also probably give choices for you guys to pick at the end of chapters. I will use the majority vote to continue the story. If I don't get any comments, I will probably pick a random choice.

    Also, In this story I am going to have you guys play as my sans au that I made. She is supposed to be female, but you can imagine her as a male if you want to. If you want to use my character in anything, please ask first and then give credit and let me know where I can see the amazing artwork.   :3

Cross was made by JakeiArtworks

Killer was made by Rahafwabas

Nightmare and Dream were made by Jokublog

Error was made by Crayon Queen

Horror was made by Sour-Apple-Studios

Dust was made by Ask-Dusttale

Ink was made by Comyet

Swap was made by P0pc0rnPr1nce

Lucid was made by me

       I will be explaining my Au below, sorry if it doesn't make sense. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Your name is Sans of course, but you go by Lucid. You have orange eye lights that are in the shape of swirls. You wear a black, short-sleeved hoodie and dark grey pants. You have an orange scarf and orange laced boots. You usually like to wear your black hat, the one with an orange symbol on it; it seemed like a horizontally stretched out 'X' with two lines underneath. You also wore a pair of dark grey, elbow-length, fingerless gloves.

      You keep having the same lucid nightmare: You wake up in your bed. Everything is slightly off. No one talks to you, but you see a look in their eyes that shows pure hatred. You hear a voice in your head.. "The only way to wake up is to kill everyone." It whispers. You feel yourself summon a sword. You feel tears as you kill all of your friends. As soon as you kill the last monster in the underground, you wake up, as if nothing happened at all... You have been having these for at least half a year now; every time being more similar to reality.

     You went to bed and and wake up in the same lucid nightmare. You have gotten more brutal and fun with the ways of killing everyone. You killed everyone again, except this time, you didn't wake up. You notice a stinging sensation on your hand, so you look. You were so shocked, you were bleeding. You've never bled in a dream.. no.. this couldn't be a dream. Slightly panicking, you felt your hand; It stung. It was reality...

     You sit on the ground, not wanting to accept what you just did. You feel like your going insane.

"Heh.. I.. did it....  It.. wasn't.. a dream.." You smiled a broken and slightly unhinged smile. You couldn't believe this was happening.. 

"no...no..no..no.no no nonononono. No! This isn't how it goes! I'm... I'm supposed to wake up! They can't be!..... they can't be dead."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Time Skip: You learned that you can control your world as if it's a dream. You can make objects out of thin air! ... but that doesn't change the fact that your lonely, and the changes don't last for long.

     You feel a sudden change in the environment; one that you did not cause... You look around feeling on edge. You have an uneasy feeling that you just can't seem to shake..

Do you: A) look around.

                 or

Do you: B) stay hidden

   Cliff Hanger! sorry, but I'm tired and feel like the story is moving on too quick. I also wanted to try asking for people to vote.  let me know what you think about this story, and if I should continue it. Thanks for reading!