Jenna- the singer

Jenna walked into a small bar on the outside of LA with Emma and Georgie. She sat at a table while Georgie and Emma went to the bar and ordered drinks, she scrolled through her Instagram feed as she waited. She scrolled past a post from the bar that said this young singer was gonna be playing at the bar tonight, Y/N L/N. She had heard of him in passing, he was a country singer known for posting covers of popular love songs on YouTube, and was discovered by Blake shelton. Maybe that was part of the reason the paparazzi was outside, then again the trio had frequented the bar since she had turned 21.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, Y/N L/N" the announcer says as a young man in a cowboy hat, red and white plaid shirt, blue jeans and boots steps out on stage with a guitar in his hand.

"How y'all doin' tonight" he said as the crowd cheered. He smiled and placed his guitar on his leg that sat on the bar of the stool.

"Alright this first song is gonna be a cover I posted on YouTube a long time ago it's called three wooden crosses, hope y'all enjoy."

The crowd was in tears as they began turning on their phones flash lights. He looked out at the crowd as the song ended, and spotted the three he had met Emma and Georgie and was promised to be introduced to Jenna at some point.

Jenna stared at the stage as the crowd cheered and clapped. Emma has joined her at the table soon after arriving while Georgie walked back with the drinks.

"Did you know he was gonna be here?" Jenna asked Emma.

"Yes, he's a good friends of Georgie and I." the brunette stated.

"And when did you meet him?"

"You remember when you were off filming scream 6 in Montreal?" Georgie asked.

"Yeah?"

"That's when."

"Well he's an amazing singer, and I don't usually like country"

"His dad always listened to country music when he was driving Y/N liked listening to it with his dad." Emma said.

"His dad must be special to him" Jenna stated.

"He was, unfortunately he died last year"

Jenna looked at Emma and Georgie with a confused look. Georgie nodded and Emma looked her in the eye.

"He was diagnosed with dementia when Y/N was in college, he helped his mom take care of him. He got a part time job to help pay bills, to him family is everything, he sends his mom money every month." Emma states as Y/n begins to speak.

"This one goes out to a couple of good friends"

The crowd sang along and clapped to the beat of the song. He smiled as the song ends nowing that everyone in attendance was having fun. The night continues on like that, and after he walked up to the trio and was basically tackled by Emma in a bear hug.

"Hi Y/n" she said as he fist bumps Georgie.

"Hey Emma" he says in his deep Southern accent.

He walks closer to the table and sees Jenna. He'd been a fan of hers for a while.