It's your turn W.A

You were gathered in the library, your weekly DND game was about to begin. Those in attendance were Eugene the bard and most experienced in DND, Bianca the cleric learning the game and slowly getting the hang of it, Ajax the paladin, is half and half, Enid the barbarian has no idea what's going on half the time but in her own word "As long as I can break something fictional I'm game." and oddly enough Wednesday, the rogue, who you had watch a few Critical role streams with you and quickly learned what DND was and how to play. While normally she didn't entertain the whimsical world of fantasy, she would do anything for you, literally she almost killed a guy for accidentally stepping on your foot.

You were the dungeon master, a role you took very seriously. Channeling your inner Matthew Mercer, you described the world your adventurous heros would be entering. Eugene sat at the edge of his seat getting lost in the stories you told, Ajax, sat taking notes, something he should really be doing more in class, Enid states off into space, and Wednesday? Why she looked deep into your eyes. She saw how happy this game made you everytime you played it, whether you were the DM or not.

"Our story begins with two of the most unlikely friends, Wednesday and Enid. Wednesday I'd like you to go first, please describe your character." You said as she looked at her character sheet.

Nevora
Age: ???
Race: elf
Class: rogue
Bio: born in a small town, Nevora was orphaned at a young age by a group of orcs, now seeking revenge she sets out with her friend the barbarian sky to find her parents murderers.

After about two hours, in which many laughs were shared, you swore you even saw Wednesday crack a smile, you decided that was enough for one week, and would pick up where you left off the next week.

As you were packing up all your figurines and the map and everything, Wednesday came and wrapped her arms around your midsection.

"Hey sweetie" you said as you noticed her nuzzling her head into the small of your back.

"Hello cara mia" she said as you turned to face her. You smiled as you leaned down and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

"Did you have fun?" You asked as she looked into your eyes.

"Yes I did, it was most enjoyable" she said as you packed the rest of your things into your bags.

"So you wanna play again next week?"

"I do"

This caused you to crack the biggest smile she's ever seen, which melted the ice around her cold heart.

((A/n:)) I know it's short but I thought you guys deserved something.