Homecoming -J.O.

You stood behind the counter board out of your mind. Business at the store today was slow and you were unfortunately assigned to the register.

You scrolled through your Facebook feed and came across a photo of you and your childhood best friend and current girlfriend Jenna Ortega, it was a post from one of your birthdays.

"Happy birthday to my loving boyfriend and best friend Y/n L/n. I love you sweet heart."

Attached to the post was a picture you both took in a photo booth the day you asked her out. You smiled and reshared the post. The last you had talked to Jenna she said she wouldn't be able to be there for your birthday.

The doors to the store slid open, you didn't really pay attention to who it was.

"Welcome in" you said as the person walked in.

"Hey there handsome" said a very familiar voice. You looked up and say Jenna standing there smiling.

You dropped you phone on the ground and ran to her, scoping her into your arms then spinning her around in your arms causing her to giggle in response

She pulled you into a loving kiss, showing you just how much she missed you.

"Hi" you said as you set her back down on her feet. She smiled and wrapped her arms around you neck.

"Hi" she said.

She had come in at the right time, as you were just about to clock out for the day. You stepped out of the store and saw Jenna leaning against her car. She smiled as you approached and wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Not gonna be able to make it huh?" You asked as she leaned her head against your chest.

"Well I had to make sure you were surprised." She said looking up at you. You kissed her and then she drove you back to your apartment.

It was small, 3 bed 1 bath but it was enough for you. When people found out about your relationship with Jenna, tabloids speculates that you were only with her for her money, that just wasn't true. You were with her because you loved each other and she accepted you for all your faults.

Tabloids also said that your relationship was morally wrong because of your age difference, you had just turned 29 and she was 21. She dealt with them, saying that age was just a number. You knew her parents, they preferred you to her ex boyfriends.

You helped her get her bags from the back of her car and placed them in your bedroom, which would be shared for the next week and a half.

You sat on the couch as she walked out of the bedroom and sat next to you.

"Happy birthday babe" she said kissing you

"Thank you sweet heart". You said as you broke the kiss.

You cuddled on our couch for the next couple of hours, while your parents and siblings weren't able to make it to celebrate you're birthday Jenna was and that's what counts.