Chapter 23: Really have a predestined relationship.

With the Mid-Autumn Festival approaching, Lu Chengyu's work in Huading was getting easier.

Because Yan Mu was a good boss, Lu Chengyu worked hard and even gave him some investment advice that was in accordance to his own views, as well as a few things he knew from his previous life.

Knowing that Huading was going to participate in the land bidding meeting in M County, Lu Chengyu suddenly recalled that there were several ghost cities in M County, which were famous all around the country.

After the development plan was put forward in that area, many businessmen came and invested in the construction, but, later on, they were unable to sell the desired amount of houses. However, due to cost reasons, investors couldn't reduce the prices. In the end, a lot of newly developed residential areas in M County became ghost cities with no living inhabitants. Many investors became trapped.

"The land of M County?" Lu Chengyu was in the president's office. After listening to Yan Mu's conversation with Cao Jingshen, he hesitated and asked, "Is it the area near the North District?"

Cao Jingshen nodded doubtfully. He didn't understand why Lu Chengyu asked such a strange question. Looking at Yan Mu, he found that the other was listening attentively. "What's wrong with the North District?"

"I heard that M County has a small population. Will other companies investing in real estate there affect the housing market?" Lu Chengyu arrived at Yan Mu's desk and leaned in front of the computer. He brought out some information and news about M County. "In these residential areas, those who can afford it don't have the desire to buy houses, while those who with the desires don't have strong enough economic strength to do so."

"However, in the next two years, this place would be vigorously developed. Now that the price of M County is low, if we can get some of its land, it will be a rare opportunity," Cao Jingshen frowned. "Our market should not only consider the people of M County but also the foreign investments and migrant workers."

"But the development plan would not necessarily be successful. If it fails, the money invested cannot be earned back in a short period of time." Lu Chengyu remembered that M County did developed that year, but because the actual operation was too difficult, the plan was held back for a year. At that time, he didn't know how many developers were trapped, but there were a few that even jumped off of buildings. It caused a lot of sensation, triggering some societal reflection of housing markets.

After □□ years, housing prices tend to stabilize, and there are some places with prices lowered. Therefore, even if M County's real estate can recover after he died in his past life, it would not make much of a profit. On the other hand, if these funds were instead used to invest in other industries, although he didn't know by how much, there would still be more profit.

In Lu Chengyu's previous life, he didn't know whether or not Huading had invested in this place. However, he should advise Yan Mu and carry out his responsibilities.

Cao Jingshen listened to those words and fell into deep thought. He just thought that the price of land was cheap but didn't think of the development issues. Lu Chengyu's words were like a wake-up call.

"You're not optimistic in M County's market?" Yan Mu looked at Lu Chengyu, as if trying to search for something in his expression.

"I'm just giving a suggestion," Lu Chengyu shook his head. "But personally, I really don't like this place very much."

Yan Mu nodded, then he closed the tender in his hands before handing it to Lu Chengyu. "I see," he paused in thought. "Tomorrow, I'm going to the bidding meeting in M County. You're coming with me."

Lu Chengyu looked at the tender and nodded.

"Make a new tender. Although we don't want to win the bid, we still have to go through it." Yan Mu agreed with Chengyu and said, "M County is not really an easy place to develop. What you said is correct."