Chapter 4 : Shower

12:56 P.M
Parker's POV:

I saw the shock in Chester's eyes but he nodded eagerly as I made my way to the upstairs bathroom. I shut the bathroom door behind us, setting Chester down to turn on the shower. When I turned around he already had his shirt off, and was in the middle of removing his jeans. I slowly finished undressing myself, making my way towards Chester. I snaked my arms around his waist and pulled him into a heated kiss, as he traced his hands up my abs onto my neck. He leaned further into my chest, backing me up towards the glass sliding door. I put my arm behind me, fumbling for the handle as we continued to kiss our way into the shower. I pulled away momentarily, guiding us into the steam. I reversed our positions, now having me facing Chester as I pushed him against the wall. The hot water pelted off my back and chest whilst Chester was only lightly sprayed. I began leading my kisses down his jaw and neck, reaching a spot on left jaw that made him turn his head to the side so I could have better access. He whimpered at the contact of my lips on his pale skin.
Through slight whines, Chester hesitantly asked, "Parker, have you-"
He stopped for a sec as I moved my lips harder against his weak spot, letting out a muffled moan.
"You haven't been with anyone else recently, have you?" he asked quickly, before returning to his quiet gasping and moaning.
"Hmh mmm," I denied in response as I made my way back to his mouth. Before I could deepen the kiss, Chester turned around, facing his back to my chest. Unsure how it came so naturally, I began to get him ready. I started with one finger, gliding it in and out of him before adding another, making him cry out in response. Once I was able to fit three fingers inside of him, I continually fingered him, pleasured by the sound of his whimpering. Just seeing him like this already had me ready, as I quickly removed my fingers and lined up with him, thrusting forward while pulling his hips back into me. Chester gasped and whimpered slightly because of the pain, but his discomfort was soon replaced with pleasure as I smoothly pulled in and out of him. I could see his cock begging to be touched in the front, as he moved his hand to touch himself. I grabbed his arms and lined them up with the wall, so he was able to push on the wall to keep himself steady.
"Only I touch you, okay?" I said in a low voice. Chester nodded and waited impatiently as his bulge twitched from the lack of contact.
"Parker," he urged.
"Tell me what you want," I directed. He rolled his eyes and sighed, but he knew he would give in.
"I want you to make me cum," he said quietly. That was all I needed to start fucking him faster, feeling myself come closer by the second. I gripped my hand around his aching dick and began pumping it as he whimpered loudly. I felt myself unable to hold it anymore, but as he began to feel me pull out, he grabbed my free hand and looked back at me.
"I want you to stay inside of me," he demanded. I agreed reluctantly, picking up the pace a final time while holding back a few moans myself, as I finished inside of Chester. By the time I had stopped moving my hand at his front, he had already finished. He gasped in relief and I pulled out slowly, pulling him so our chests touched. I held his face close to mine, breathing heavily.
"God, you're so..." I didn't know how to tell him how good he looked right now. I cut myself off by kissing him, full of love and comfort. He put his hands on my jaw, holding my face like it's all he's ever wanted. I felt myself begin to leave reality, soaking up the moment in the shower.

1:48 P.M
Chester's POV:

By the time we had finished cleaning ourselves off, Parker had put on a pair of grey sweatpants and left his shirt off, while I wore a sweatshirt he handed me with only boxers on. When we had finished getting changed, I walked into his room to see him sitting at his desk with his glasses (which, by the way, looked really, really hot on him). I sat down on his bed as he stood up and came over to me. He climbed into the bed, lying back against his pillows, opening his arms in effort to get me to come up. I crawled into his arms as he firmly wrapped himself around me. He ran his hands through my damp hair, while my fingers brushed against his shoulders. We sat in silence for a few minutes, until Parker cut in.
"Do you regret it?" he asked.
I sat still while looking at the wall, hoping he wasn't having second thoughts.
"What?" I questioned further, wanting him to be specific.
"You know, us taking this that quickly," he answered.
"No."
"Okay."
A few seconds went by, as we sat quietly together. I looked up at him.
"You do, don't you?" I asked more accusingly than I intended.
"Dude, why would I regret it? If I wasn't into you for sure I wouldn't have done this. You don't have to worry about that, Chester," he told me.
"Okay," I replied looking back at the wall, still curled up under his arm.
"I'm just worried," I admitted softly.
"Why are you worried?" Parker asked.
"Ive liked you for so long, Parker," I whispered, not wanting to cry in front of him. He only wrapped his arm firmly around me and held me tightly.
"I don't want to mess this up," he sighed.
"No, it's not that I think you will or anything, I just haven't ever felt like this before with someone who liked me back. I'm gonna do a lot of overthinking," I scoffed.
"You always do, Chester," he said with a slight chuckle.
"I know," I agreed in defeat. We both sat with nothing left to say, until Parker chimed in.
"I was gonna make dinner tonight," he said.
"Thank god, i've been eating leftover spaghetti for days," I answered while laughing.
"We've gotta stop pausing our lives for Youtube," he said with a smile.
"Yeah," I sighed.
"Also, last thing, don't go around fucking with someone else. I don't want you to die from AIDS," Parker declared.
"Shut up!" I laughed while hitting him on the chest, him grinning softly.
"You won't be doing any fucking around unless it's with me," he said in a low voice that sent a shiver down my spine. I looked up at him and pecked him on the lips.
"I know I won't," I said nuzzling back into his chest.

word count: 1178