Chapter 5 : Switch

9:25 P.M
Parker's POV:

I was downstairs on the couch watching TV when I posted a picture on my instagram story. It was a picture of our cat, updating our fans on when we'd be posting next. We had a lot going on at the moment, so we were going on a short Youtube break. I took off my glasses and began to drift off, dreading having to move off of this couch. I thought of Chester being cold upstairs, and I wondered if it would be normal for me to come sleep with him. I decided I could go check on him.
I entered his room quietly to find him lying on his side watching his phone. His eyes lit up when he saw me, and I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.
"Hey, you cold in here?" I questioned him while he sat up slightly.
"A little bit," he answered. He shifted under his covers as I stepped closer to the bed, admiring his comfort in our home. He moved more to the right side of the bed, allowing me to have room on the left. I climbed under the covers, moving myself closer to his body. I placed my hand on his hip while he faced me, sending a shiver down his spine.
I loved the control he gave me.
I moved my hand from his hip up towards the side of his torso, while he looked into my eyes.
"Hi," I said while a smile creeped onto my face.
"Hi," Chester said back as his cheeks reddened. I moved my hand towards his face, smoothing my thumb over his jawline. It wasn't long until his eyes darted to my lips, while he quickly moved the tip of his tongue across his own. I tried to avert my eyes away from his lips, but I couldn't help myself. The second my eyes trailed over his mouth, he took that as an invitation to kiss me. Not that I was complaining, but I wanted to initiate it. Before I knew it, Chester's hand was clutching my shirt, pulling me into him. I raised my body above him, and slowly returned my lips to his. His face was so warm as our lips danced across each other. Both of his hands came behind my head, scrunching up my hair. I held myself up with my hands next to his head, but I removed my right hand to rest my hand on his upper chest. I felt him try to enter his tongue into my mouth, but I denied his access. I kept molding our lips together, as he began to grow impatient with me. Just as he was about to attempt to slip into my mouth again, I entered his instead. He gasped slightly in surprise, giving me even more ability to explore him further. Our tongues mingled together in each others mouths, and I could tell he tried to fight me for dominance, but we both knew he would fail. I slightly moved my lower body down on him, causing both of our bulges to rub against each other. Chester let out a soft moan as I continued to rock into him. I was holding back a groan as he tugged a little harder on my hair, instantly releasing a sound out of me. I could feel his pride taking over as he rolled on top of me, straddling my hips aggressively. I leaned my head back as I bit my lip, resisting the urge for a moan to escape my mouth. Chester was enjoying this. A lot.
He put his hands against my chest as mine held his waist, guiding him where I could handle the sensation. As i moved his hips on top of me, be began to push harder into my crotch as he rolled his hips back and forth.
"Chester," I let out in a breathy voice. That only encouraged him further, making me lose control over his movements as he began to move in circles on top of my dick. I couldn't take the pulsing in between my legs anymore, as I grabbed Chester's body and flipped him back underneath me.
"Is this okay?" I asked him before going any further.
"Mhm," he said quickly while flustered. I repressed laughed as I tugged at the rim of his boxers and began to unzip my own pants. Chester pulled my shirt over my head, taking in the sight of my chest and body. I felt myself get embarrassed suddenly.
"You're so beautiful," he whispered in a sincere voice. I leaned in to kiss him again, admiring every second of the lust we shared.

9:45 P.M
Chester's POV:

Parker kissed me tenderly as he lifted my thighs into a position so he could prepare me. After 10 minutes or so, he was beginning to grow impatient. I noticed how Parker had already been slightly wet from the process. He entered me smoothly, causing me to arch my back. He held my hands over my head, telling me to let him know if I was uncomfortable. I nodded as he began to slowly pull in and out of me. The anticipation was killing me as I tried to squirm him back into me.
"Patience," he said. I did as I was told as he started to thrust a little faster, at which I let out quiet moans to. As he began to pick up the speed, I couldn't contain myself as I felt him pumping in and out of me. I could tell he didn't have much longer, as I begged him to keep going. I kept repeating his name softly, unsure of what was even happening anymore. All I knew was the sensation of pleasure I felt pulsing through me.
"I'm almost there," he said through shallow breaths. I felt him thrust into my one more time, releasing inside of me. I whimpered slightly at the warm feeling inside of me. Parker wiped us both off slightly with a wash cloth that had been sitting on his nightstand. I expected him to lay next to me, but instead he climbed over me again. I looked at him slightly confused, seeing the deep lust in his eyes as he met mine.
"Are you okay to keep going?" he asked in a low voice. I felt myself blush at his question, covering my face with both of my hands and nodding. He soon pulled my hands off my face, looking at the redness of my cheeks.
"Don't hide from me," he said tenderly, bringing his mouth down to my neck. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth together, trying to pretend like Parker couldn't make me hard with just his voice. He trailed kissed down my chest, after leaving marks all over my neck and shoulders.
"Parker," I stuttered slightly.
"Mm?" he said while continuing to kiss down my body.
"You left so many..." he paused for a moment at my concern, looking me into my eyes.
"Good. Now you know you're mine," he answered while bringing his mouth back up to mine. We kissed passionately, his hands exploring my body while mine wrapped around his neck. He lightly bit my bottom lip, causing a shiver to come over me. He must've wanted more too, because soon he flipped our positions, putting me on top.
I never pictured myself as a top, sending waves a stress throughout me. Parker could sense my tension, as he always had been able to, and reassured me.
"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," he whispered seductively. I laid my body lower into him, pressing his erection into my V line, causing him to moan quietly. I suddenly wanted to feel him again, as I moved my head away from his, sitting on top of him. He quickly realized what I wanted, widening his eyes and lifting my waist. He moved me over his now slightly wet dick, ready for me to ride him. He lowered me slowly, careful not to hurt me. To his surprise, I slipped out of his grip and let him fully enter me. I started to worry again, unsure of what to do.
"Do you want me to guide you?" Parker asked tenderly. I shook my head, confident in my judgement. I started my lightly drifting myself forward and backwards, Parker's veiny hand holding my lower back. As I began to move a little faster, I could feel myself tightening on him. He grunted slightly at the pressure. I started to move my waist in small circles, feeling Parker hit every right spot inside of me. I restrained from moaning, wanting to give him the feelings he had given me, instead of taking all of it for myself. I hesitantly bounced on him slighty, pulling him a little out of me and then sliding him back in. At the small gesture, he moaned, boosting my confidence to continue. I rocked back and forth slowly, feeling him deep inside of me. As I picked up my speed, I felt his breathing get heavier. I bounced on him as his hands found my waist, begging me to relieve him.
"Don't cum yet," I quietly instructed, surprised at my sudden bravery. His grip on my on me only tightened, his face scrunching at the tight feeling of him inside of me. By the time I had been practically jumping up and down on his cock, he moved my hips in a circular motion, finally coming with me still on him. His face relaxed slightly, letting out deep breaths while trying to keep his eyes from rolling back.
"Fuck, Chester," He said while moving his hand to me, tending to my untouched boner. I whimpered slightly as I quickly came onto his hand and chest. He quickly cleaned us up with the washcloth, pulling me closer to him like he couldn't bear to be farther from my warmth.
"I really like you Parker," I whispered into his chest.
At the silence of his reply, I lifted my chin to notice he had fallen asleep. I grinned and curled into his side, finally feeling at peace.

word count: 1704