BONUS CHAPTER : Clone

IMPORTANT!!!

This is a one shot based on their recent video, no romantic relationship is present at the start.

Chester's POV:

Parker had been being argumentative lately. He's always a little grumpy, but when he was fighting with me without reason the other day, I asked him if he was on his period and he didn't even crack a smile. Everything seemed to go back to normal when his brilliant idea came into place; a new upload about a clone.
It wasn't long before we had ordered his clone and filmed the video. Parker's clone was not loved or approved by the real Parker, so I took things into my own hands to make him feel appreciated. Clone Parker was a delight. He thanked me and told me nice things about my glasses and personality! Sometimes, I was wondering if this clone liked me more than the real one did. Things had gone fairly well between us three before the night had came. I heard Parker yelling and sounds of crashing and fighting, so I quickly entered his room to see his clone tackling him. I figured Parker must have done something rude to him, considering how nice the clone version of him was.
"What did you do to him?!" I asked.
"Me? Dude, I told you to get rid of that thing!" he urged back.
I hated when he tried to boss me around. I like it better when he just lets me order what I want and leaves me his credit card.
"Why was he attacking you?" I questioned.
"I don't know!" he replied while his clone smiled at me. I tried to calm everyone down, but anytime I returned to my room his clone would return and start being loud again. I did the only thing I could've done.
Once they were tied up to their own chairs in the flooded basement, I decided I was ready to take charge.
"Wake up!" I splashed one of the Parkers. He yelled out in confusion, asking what was going on and why the basement was flooding. I ignored the questions, staying on task.
"I'm done with you two fighting, so I tied you up!"
I looked between the two of them, unsure who was who now. I began to quiz them to see who knew me better, and the suspiciously dark eyed, smiling version of Parker was aceing every question. After a few minutes of the other Parker yelling at me and being a fake friend, I chose who I believed was my best friend. I untied him, and took him upstairs while the remaining Parker  sat in the with the water slowly rising. Even after the basement door was shut, I could still hear his screams. We filmed the outro, and in the basement I heard muffled cries as the water overtook him.
"CHESTER! PLEASE, SAVE ME I'M SORR-"
My stomach clenched. Why did I feel so awful for this clone?
"Man, maybe I should just let him outside or something..." I said while guiltily rubbing the back of my neck.
"No, that's okay! You have me, Chester."
I glanced over at the boy I once thought was Parker, but started to look quite different.
"You aren't really Parker, are you?" I whispered.
"Of course I am," he replied automatically. Suddenly, I had realized i've made a very big mistake. I bolted to the basement door and saw the water creeping up the steps. Was it too late? I swam as best I could through the darkness until I felt the ropes around his body. The body I almost killed, I thought to myself. After what felt like hours of tugging and untying, his body floated above the chair. I pulled him to the shallowest point of the water, gasping for air as I felt his pulse. Suddenly, he sat up quickly while coughing up water. Relief flooded over me instantly.
"Parker? Is it you?" I asked nervously.
"Obviously it's me you idiot!" he barked back while still holding a hand on his chest, trying to catch his breath.
"I'm sorry, bro," I replied, feeling guilt for almost killing my friend.
We both sat in silence on the stairs with our soaking wet clothes on.
"We should head up," he said.
"Yeah," I agreed, but still feeling wrong. When we walked upstairs, Parker didn't think he could make it up the steps. I noticed the clone was gone, and the front door was wide open. He must've ran off.
"I'm just gonna take off these wet clothes I guess," he sighed.
I instantly turned away, knowing my face was turning red.
"I'll throw you down some clothes," I mumbled while running upstairs. I threw down some pants and a shirt for him, quickly showering and changing myself. I wore pajama pants and T-shirt. I walked downstairs to find Parker in the living room with damp hair still, scrolling on his phone in his now drier clothing. He was still slightly wet, causing his shirt to stick to his chest and stomach. I could see his defined stomach from all the working out he had been doing. I must've been staring for too long, because he interrupted my fun by saying, "Do you need something?"
I sorted through my reply options in my head. Nothing seemed appropriate, and I was feeling brave tonight, so I walked towards him while he sat on the couch. How had I gone from almost drowning him to now approaching him so carefully? He leaned back and looked at me in my eyes, and I bent down slightly and kissed him quickly. When I did, he tilted his chin up towards me, not fighting against it in the slightest. His pupils grew.
"I feel like the real Parker wouldn't have let that happen," I stopped talking when his eyes still focused on my lips. He rose to his feet and let his arms slip around my waste.
"Parker, what are you doing?" He looked at me determinedly, and I could tell he needed it again. I could tell he needed me again.
He nudged his face closer to mind, touching our noses before he connected our lips again. One of his hands now grazed my neck, running along the back and feeling my jaw. God, his wet hair was on me and his body was still damp, and he looked so, so good. I breathed unsteadily until he hungrily pressed his lips to mine, almost making my legs weak. He kissed me roughly and quickly, and I couldn't find it in me to care if he was just looking for a one time hookup. He pulled my body into him with every breath I took. Our lips collided so warmly and fast, I couldn't take it. I was sweating and I needed him. We needed each other.
"Chester, can we go upstairs?" I turned pink at the thought of having sex with Parker. I nodded quickly and he picked me up without any struggle. He continued to deeply kiss me while going up the stairs, his eyes still closed until he found the way to his room. He sat me down and crawled over me fast, and I could feel his soft sheets and smell his cologne. I kept passionately kissing him back, praying I wouldn't wake up.

Parker's POV:

The real Parker has wanted to kiss you since we turned sixteen, I thought to myself me when Chester said he didn't think the real me would've wanted him to kiss me. I promised myself i'd do everything to let him believe that wasn't true.
I kissed him with everything I had left to kiss him with, holding back the urge to take things further.
I wanted to be respectful and not scare him off so badly, but not as much as I wanted our clothes off and our bodies closer. I sat up momentarily, struggling to take off my wet shirt. Chester stared at my abs, admiring my recent work paying off. I hid my smile and lowered my face to him again, letting my tongue slip in his mouth. I noticed him squirming slightly, and I helped him lift off his shirt and started to untie his pants.
"I really hope you're the real Parker right now," he said breathlessly, turning me on even more.
"Trust me," I told him, "I am."
I felt Chester shudder underneath me when i slid his pants off. He instantly went for mine too, not bothering to leave my underwear on either. Suddenly I felt self conscious being fully naked in front of my childhood best friend.
"Parker," he said softly.
"Yeah?"
"You look so hot right now, I can't even tell you," he said running his fingers over my back, breathing unsteadily and quivering. Right now, the idea that I was undressed in front of Chester seemed so small. I kissed him with so much desire and lust as I slipped his final piece of clothing off.
"I've never done this with a guy before," I whispered while looking him up and down slightly. He looked at me, and I knew he was careful with what he said.
"Neither have I," he said back.
I reached for my nightstand and found a condom in the drawer. I helped him get into a comfortable position while gently talking to him. I was on my knees while he was lower on his knees too, his ass was lifted for me with his chin on a pillow. I ripped the condom open and put it on eagerly, ready to feel everything I possibly could. After a few moments of struggling, I felt myself slip inside of him. He gasped quietly and suppressed moans. I held the sides of his waist while slowly going deeper. i pulled myself out of him slowly, repeating the process until it was easier to do smoothly. I told him things i'd never repeat for myself again, trying to last as long as possible while I heard Chester whimpering into the pillow while I gently thrusted into him. I went slowly until I heard the combination of "fuck," "oh my god," and "please Parker," before I knew I couldn't last much longer. I pulled out of him as far as I could before sliding back in while thrusting my hips outward to go as deep as possible. He moaned loudly when I finished that motion, only encouraging me to do more. I kept going faster, pounding in and out of him while he fought for his life in the front. I caught him off guard by moving my right hand underneath him to stroke him, instantly making him whimper and move around. I talked to him while pulling my body closer to his, pumping him so fast until he came. I muttered to him how good he did and how I was almost done until I knew I was going to finish. I moaned too as I moved into him for the last few times before letting myself breathe and throwing out the condom.
We rolled over onto eachother in my bed, still in denial of what had just occurred within these four walls.
"Clone Parker could never," I said out loud while Chester laughed and playfully covered my mouth until we drifted off to sleep.

A/N : was this too far 💔💔 so sorry hope everyone liked this

word count: 1907