Predator Annihilator

Sven's P.O.V
I ventured far in search for any survivors alone while my allies are doing repair work on the Razorback and resting for the Guardsmen, things were quiet which was good and not a single Ork attack came to me but the quiet made me uneased because the quiet is never a good sign in ruins like the one I am in right now. But, I remained strong as I continued my search for survivors in the ruins as I ventured ahead I can't help but felt like someone was watching and following me from a far but I choose to ignore it as I continued to search for survivors.

I traveled for more like thirty minutes of marching, but then I heard Bolter Weapon fire somewhere closed by then I used my vox in my helmet to contact anyone closed to my position.

"This is Sven, of the Blackmanes Great Comany, do anyone hear me?" I questioned through the vox

[This is Pack Leader Even Ironfist of the Blackwolves, of the Iron Wolves Great Company, I hear you kinsmen! My pack and I need assistances from our location, Orks are attacking us from all sizes!] The voice replied to me through the vox

"I'm on my way!" I replied quickly and head towards the source of the Bolter Fire as fast as I can

I ran for almost felt like Five minutes while I run I heard the sounds of battle getting louder as I continued my course meaning I was on the right track as I continued my way, until I arrived at the location where the Bolter Fire was heard from when I arrived I saw a Group of three Grey Hunters protecting a Predator Annihilator with sponson-mounted Heavy Bolters for the Predator while the main weapon is still the Twin-linked 'Stormbringer' Lascannons with the tank firing all weapons at the enemies while the Three Grey Hunter fend off the Orks that got too closes to the tank. I knew that they need help and soon I charged right into battle, I performed a Shoulder Charge right through them and once most of them are stunned I quickly swing my Axe right at them to those that gut stunned then they focused their attack on me bot I quickly fended them off as best as I could. The Orks tried to swarmed me, but I refused to give up as I fought with all my might against them as they continued their assault at me but then the Grey Hunters started to provided me cover fire as they fired their ranged weapons at the Greenskins along with the Predator Annihilator as well, the battle was fierce but I refused to give up as I hack & bash at my foes while my fellow kinsmen provided supporting fire for me as we all fought against the Orks with eased as the tided of battle was in our favor as the Horde of Orks were slowly dwindled by our combat prowess as we kill them all with ease.

Mini Timeskip - brought to you by Sven, the Blackwolves (Grey Hunters) & Predator Annihilator battling against the Orks

The battle didn't take me long for it lasted in less then twenty minutes of later, I was panting hard a few times as I was surrounded by dead bodies of Orks, and man I was was tired but my boldness and stubbornness had helped me to survive against the Orks which I was thankful for it. Once the Orks were slain, I turn to the survivors and approached them as I got closer I got a good look at them: I saw one has a Power Fist & Plasma Pistol which I soon identified the Grey Hunter as Even Ironfist and the other two are equipped with Bolters while their pack markings are a similar design to the Frostclaws Pack Markings but in Grey Hunter's Colors.

"Are you Even Ironfist?" I asked the Grey Hunter with Power Fist & Plasma Pistol which the Grey Hunter nodded at me meaning I was speaking to him

"Yes, I am. Thanks for coming to assists us." Even stated and I nodded at him, then I turn my gaze at the Predator Annihilator

"Who's driving the Annihilator?" I asked Even

"My fellow Kinsmen, two of them knows how to operate the Predator Annihilator with ease." Even replied as I nodded in understanding

"I will take you to where our fellow Kinsmen are located." I informed them making Even to nodded in agreement and soon I guide Even and his Pack to where my fellow allies are located at

Timeskip - brought to you by Sven guiding Even, his pack & the Predator Annihilator to the location where Sven's allies are located at

3rd P.O.V
Sven guide the Blackwolves & the Predator Annihilator to the location where his allies are resting, and when they arrived at the location Sven spotted his allies and walked towards them which they noticed his return and were shocked to find more surviving kinsmen of the Irons Wolves Great Company with Sven and soon they gathered around as Sven explains his side of the story to his allies and they nodded in understanding. Then Kardul informed Sven that he and Helbratan are finished repairing the Razorback which Sven replied to his allied Iron Priest about the Predator Annihilator that needed some maintenances work, and they humbly agreed to check the Annihilator to see if it is still functional or more.

"I'll search else where, you all remained here." Sven told his allies then left the location and search in a different location for the survivors, The Wych followed behind Sven while keeping her distances as she found out that Sven started to senses her presences as she continues to follow him from a far

A/N: This is my 4th Arc of the Iron Wolves, where Sven rescued a pack of Grey Hunters also known as Blackwolves in the Iron Wolves Great Company army organization had the possession of the Predator Annihilator Tank and after aiding them, he was able to guide them back to his allies and soon became apart of his growing pack as well. And finally, Sven went off on his own in a different location where he hope to find more survivors of the Space Wolves & Imperial allies at the same time while the Drukhari continues to follow him from distances to avoid being detected by Sven's allies.