Chapter 8

At the car, Amanda picks him out, puts her son on his seat and buckles him on his booster seat even though he is still sobbing from crying but the pacifier keeps him calm.

A while later, In the car, nothing can be heard except the engine car running. When Kyle looks back through the back mirror can see that both his children are sleeping. Then he decided to talk to his wife.

" Amanda, how should we deal with this when we get back home?, I mean like did you expect that Sammy would melt down like this? ".

" For the truth is, The doctor has said that this happens because of mentally. From what I've thought maybe because Sammy was fast mature for his age. He always thinks for Lily only and not to himself. This meltdown I was not expecting ". Amanda sighs and has a very worried face.

They arrive at home but they just stay for a few minutes before turning off the engine. Amanda and Kyle help each other to carry each one of their children inside the house.

Both of them carry to their own bed. But for Amanda while she carries Sam, She can tell that Sam's diapers are wet so she puts him down on his bed and quickly changes without disturbing her son's sleep.

When the sun is out and shine the light in the window. Sam blink his eyes and look around that he's already in his bed and with only a shirt and diaper. He tries to think back on what happened and he seems like lost a bit of time after his meltdown.

He got up from his bed and felt his crotch feel heavy and he touched his bottom and felt the diaper he was wearing was very wet. At the moment Amanda knocks on Sam's door. Amanda opens the door and takes a peek with her head to see if Sam wakes up or not. When She saw Sam already awake she said " Good morning sweetie, how's your sleep ? ".

Sam faces his mother and he cannot say anything, his mouth just feels so heavy to speak up and he just heads down and looks to the floor. Amanda comes in straight to her son's and just hugged him. She coos to Sam " are you ok sweetie ? ".

Sam just replied with a low voice " mom what happened I didn't remember about last night ".

Amanda looks at Sam with worries " You don't remember anything ? ".

" I just remember playing with Lily at the playground but that's all, I did not remember to go back home and go to my bed and also you put me in a diaper ". He said with a confused tone.

" That's ok nothing happens, looks to me like you are very tired when you play with lily and fall asleep but we carry you back home plus you sleep like a log ". Amanda half lies.

" Yeah, maybe I'm tired of playing with Lily and sorry mom you need to carry me back home ". Sam says with a guilty tone.

" There's nothing to be sorry about sweetie plus I'm happy to carry you because it feels like I'm cuddling with you " Amanda says with a smile.

Amanda stood up and picked up Sam by the armpit and held him at her waist while another hand held Sam bottom and said " let's go change your diaper okay ".

" Sure mom " Sam just let down his head on Amanda's shoulder.

At Lily's room, Amanda strap her son on the changing table and proceed to change his wet diaper. " Oh Sammy it seems you use the diaper to the fullest ". Amanda says to Sam with a slight chuckle.

" I dunno it was that wet, " Sam shrugged.

" It's okay, that is what the diaper is for ". Amanda smiled.

Amanda folds the dirty diaper and throws it in the diaper pail, she straps it off and puts Sam on the floor and tells him to go get dressed and meet at the kitchen. Sam just nodded and walked out from Lily's room.

When Sam was coming downstairs he saw that his little sister was playing in front of the television with her own little toy kitchen for baby and toddler while his father was sitting on the sofa while typing on the smartphone.

Sam walks to the kitchen and sees his mother sipping a transparent cup that the color looks like a black coffee. For Sam he likes the smell of the coffee but he doest like to drink it because once when his mother offers it to him, he drinks it and spits it back because it tastes bitter to his taste bud.

Soon it was already afternoon past lunch time. Sam was laying on the sofa with his father and little sister's head was laying her head on his father's lap while taking her own nap. Sam's eyes were a little bit heavier as he tried to keep his eye open. Then suddenly he felt a tugging on his pants. Sam lifted his head a bit to see who tried to strip his pants off. He was a bit shocked when he saw his mother was holding a diaper on her armpit while trying to take off his pants.

" Mom what are you doing it is not night time? ". Sam asked.

" Yes I know it is not night time but I have already seen you yawn like 3 times in the past 5 minutes and you might fall asleep so just precautions ". Amanda replied

" Hurmm, Can we do it in Lily's room? ". While Sam looks at his father's indication to his mother that he doesn't want his father to see he was about to put on diapers.

" It's okay son's, No worries just let your mom put you on diaper then you can just relax ". Kyle tries to coax Sam while massaging his scalp.

" Okayyy ". Sam says with a release of breath.

Amanda then proceeds to put a diaper on Sam then pulls his pants back up. After a while Sam falls asleep.

" Well you are very prepared for this kind situation ". Kyle said to Amanda.

" It is much easier to handle a wet diaper than a wet sofa, thank you for coaxing Sam to wear it ".

" Is nothing honey ". Kyle kissing Amanda on her cheek.