Chapter 9

When Sam awake he only sees his little sister laying next to him on the couch. " I did fall asleep as mom would have expected ". He just watches his little sister's face and smiles while Lily's pacifier is bobbing up and down in her mouth.

 Something touches him at the back and pat him on the bottom and it makes a crinkle noise a bit. " Hello to you, How's your nap Sammy ? "

 Sam turns around and sees his mom with a smile. " Hello mom, I didn't think I would fall asleep because I thought I could hold it until night and where is dad? ".

 " It's okay Sammy, sometimes it is a good thing taking a nap so your body can rest a bit and it would give you energy to play with lily a bit before dinner, your dad going out to buy some groceries " and added more " are you wet? ".

 " Erm, I don't know ". Sam says and shrugged a bit because he seriously doesn't know if he is wet or dry.

 " Well could you stand up " Amanda asks.

 Sam stands up from the couch then Amanda stands in front of Sam and tugs his pants a bit and sticks her finger inside the diaper to feel it is dry or wet like a toddler mother who checks whether their children have used the diaper or not.

 " Oh you only wet a bit, " Amanda says with a caring tone. " It still can hold more, so how about you just wear it until night time? It is much safer that way ".

 Sam was a little bit shocked when his mother said he should wear it until night time. " But mom, can I just change to my underwear ".

 " Sorry sweetie, just wear it beside nobody going to see it " Amanda says but in her head she is scared that if her sons go play with her daughter another accident might happen like last day at the park.

 Then Lily woke up and Amanda checked Lily's diaper and it was almost full so she changed Lily to a dry diaper. Before Amanda could say anything, Lily ran down to her big brother and said " Sammy ets pway ". 

 Sam just smiled, chuckled and replied " Ok, Let's play in the backyard ".

 Around 15 minutes have past, Amanda walks to them at the playground in their own backyard. She brought cookies and orange juice for the childrens. " Hey my littles adventure, Mommy brought you guys cookies and orange juice, come eat and drink then can resume playing ". Amanda said with motherly tones.

 In unison Lily and Sam say " Okeyyy ".

 After eating and drinking they resume playing. 30 minutes passed, Sam got a sign that his bladder needed to release urine while they were playing building sand castles in a sand pit. He stands up and about to move toward the house but after a few steps the pee is released into the diaper. Sam just stood still utterly shocked.

 Amanda was watching her children while sitting at the patio then she realized that Sam stood up and about to move toward the house then he just stood still like a log. She saw Sam was looking at her with teary eyes like a distraught toddler that something bad had happened to him. At the moment she just knew that Sam had wet himself so she just walked to him and held his hand while saying to Lily " Lily let's go inside and come hold mommy hand ".

 Lily runs toward her mother and holds her other hand then they walk inside the house and walk toward Lily's room.

 Amanda let go of both of the children's hands once inside the lily room. She immediately strips out her daughter's clothes and tape off Lily's wet diaper and says " go inside the tub and wait for mommy ". Then proceed to help Sam.

 Sam just stood still while his mother strips him off until only the diaper is left and sees the diaper have become much more bulge, bigger than after Sam awoke and said " go to your room take it off just leave the diaper on the floor then go on take a shower after that just wait for me at your bed, I will take it and throw it away okay ". Amanda says in a soothing tone.

 Sam just nodded and walked to his own room, pulled the diaper off and it fell with a thud. He just goes straight to the bathroom and takes a shower.

 When Sam finishes cleaning himself, Amanda already cleans off Lily and puts her in pajamas and a diaper, then she gathers all the supplies and brings them to Sam's room. Amanda knocks and peeks a bit and says " Hey, seem like you already done shower let's get you in pajamas shall we ".

 Sam just walks to his bed where his mother already lays the changing mat on his bed. He climbed and lay on his back. Sam just knows that his mother will diaper him when he sees the changing mat and all the supplies beside it like baby powder, baby cream and of course a baby diaper.

 " As I said earlier when you wake up because if you wear pajamas then I will put you in a diaper also " Amanda just mentioned it so Sam does not forget what she already said.

 " Yeah I know mom ". Sam just rolled his eyes.

 Amanda put Sam in a diaper and helped him wearing his pajamas then she said " Well you can do anything you want but when dinner is ready I will call you or you can play with lily downstairs in the living room ".

 Sam is just thinking which one is a better choice. He can stay in his room and have his own time alone or play with his little sister. " I ruined our play in the backyard because of my accident " saying in his head. He says " I'm gonna play with Lily mom ".

 " Good to hear that " Amanda walked together with Sam downstairs.

 After a while Kyle arrived at the house when he opened the door he was greeted by Lily hugging his leg and saying " uppie ". Kyle just smiles and picks up Lily's.

 He looked toward his sons and noticed that he was sitting down near a lego that scattered on the floor. Sam was saying " Welcome home dad ". Kyle replied " Thank you, you such a good brother playing with Lily ". Sam was embarrassed and said " it's nothing dad, beside is fun playing with lily ".

 Kyle then turned to his daughter that he was carrying and said " Are you having fun playing with Sammy ". Lily replied " Yeah we builfwing lego wouse " Lily just squealing with excitement tone. 

 " Then I better put you down so you can play some more with Sammy ". Kyle put down Lily and give small pat on the diaper back to go to Sammy and continue playing.