Chapter 13

At that moment Sam realized that he didn't need to pee anymore and he started to have tearing eyes while hiding his face with his hand. Amanda already knows what happened that Sam doesn't not know that he already peed in his diaper and it was beyond his control “ Hey sweetie, it's okay mommy not gonna be mad you didn't know right ”.

“ But mom, this is the second time I peed ”. Sam replied with tears falling down to his cheeks.

 “ How about we change to a new one? Maybe you will feel better ”. While Amanda picks her son up to her waist, Sam's head is on her shoulder and she holds Sam bottom with her hand. Amanda also with another hand holds Lily's hand and walks towards Lily's room.

 The change is rather quick because both of them are very cooperative in their own diaper change. When Amanda done she sees her daughter run away while saying “ Mommy fwaste catoon time ”. Even Though Lily hasn't learned about time yet, she always knows when her favorite cartoon will start. 

 On another hand, Sam was walking very slowly toward the living room. He was devastated because how come he doest feel that he already let the pee out. He was just scared of what would happen to his body if these things happened continuously. Amanda was following and checking every movement that Sam made and she knew what Sam was thinking. 

 She picks him up by his armpit and turns him around so that his face will face her and she turns like a merry go round. After Amanda stopped she saw that Sam was dazed. A few words came out from Sam mouth “ What was that mom? ”. With a puzzled face. Amanda replied “ Sammy I'm not mad at you about what happened earlier and please don't think about it anymore it will stress you out also how about just dont worry about down there just listen to mommy because mommy knows best. Just have fun. I will help you whenever you are wet or you do stinky for mommy ”. Amanda giggles on the last part of her words.

 Sam was taken into consideration about his mother's words. But little taken back about the last words and saying “ I will not poop in my diaper mom ”. He was saying while puffing out his cheeks and ‘ hurmm ’ can be heard from the action he was doing. Amanda just laughs it out and brings Sam to the living room and leaves him with his little sister. 

After a while, Amanda came back to the living room and said “ Okay my baby, it is time for you guys to nap. Chop chop and get ready ”.

 Amanda picks up Lily and from what it seems Lily was yawning and rubbing her eyes but for Sam he asked his mother “ Mom did i need to take a nap also? ”.

 “ Like i said earlier mommy knows best for her baby, just take a nap after that you can tell me it is a bad thing or good thing ”.

 “ Okay ”. Sam surrenders to his mother's words.

 Sam arrives at his bedroom just laying on his bed and he cannot make himself sleep. He was kinda restless on the bed. He threw himself laying on the stomach, laying on the right side and when he tried to lay on the left side he saw a pacifier on the bedside table.

 He spoke to himself “ last time mom used this on me it was quite effective, maybe i can try again ”.

 He grabbed the pacifier, put it in his mouth and tried to suck it. After a few sucking he was completely in deep slumber.

 Two hours have passed, Amanda firstly waking up her younger children. The process is still the same. Waking Lily up, put her in the changing table, change his dirty diaper, put on a new one then let her go to play in the living room. The process was a routine because everytime Lily slept she was always woken up with a dirty diaper either peeing or pooping.

 But with Sam it was kinda a new experience, she knew Sam is in middle school but in her mind always sees Sam as her toddler that still needs mommy attention and love just the same as lily.

 Amanda arrived at Sam's bed and she smiled so sweetly seeing Sam was sucking the pacifier with his diaper peeking out from his pants. Amanda goes into mommy mode. Her hand moved to Sam's diaper to feel that Sam had used his diaper and without a doubt her hand felt a cold wet diaper meaning Sam must be wetting while he was sleeping.

She picks Sam up, goes to Lily's room, lays Sam on the changing table and does the same routine as what she did earlier on lily. Only after Amanda was carrying Sam to the living room did he wake up on Amanda's shoulder. 

 Amanda cooes at Sam “ hey sleepyhead ”. 

 “ Mommy? ”.

 “ Yes baby? ”.

 “ Wes wi hueing? ”.

 Even Sam was talking in toddler words because of the pacifier she could understand.

 “ We were going to the living room sweetheart ”.

 Sam quickly moved his hand to his crotch and felt the diaper was dry. He talks to Amanda “ M waking dry mommy? ” in a questioning tone.

 “ I'm sorry sweetheart but I already changed you while you were asleep ”.

 The only word coming out from Sam's mouth was “ Oh ”.

 In his mind he was like ‘ I'm wet in my sleep again and how come I did not realize or feel when mom changed me ’.

 “ Wes Hily? ”.

 “ Lily in the living room, she is already playing but she will be happy to see his brother will join her to play ” in a matter of true tones.

 Just as Sam was thinking about removing his pacifier on his mouth Amanda's index finger reached the pacifier first, held it in place and said “ just use it nobody will see or question you about the paci on your mouth ”.

🌸 So sorry for the delay of chapter 13, thank you for still wishing and hoping or commenting for this stories 🌸