Chapter One

*Aboard the revange* (829 words)

-It's a not so normal day aboard the revange Blackbeard and Bonnet have just arrived on front deck after he's awoken from this small coma after the Spanish stabbed him, the pair had seemed to of swapped clothes-

"What the fuck." Izzy exclaimed in his raspy tone.

Staring at the odd sight of Blackbeard without his leathers and wearing Stedes frilly outfits a little too fancy to wear out on the sea.

"Everyone!" Edward gets the attention of the crew "I'd like you to welcome your captin Blackbeard!"

Stede walks out in blackbeards leathers and does a little bow while clutching his healing wound.

"Hello crew!" he exclaims "I hope we're all doing well"

The crew stays silent trying to take in what's going on and why there fancy delecate captin is in the blackbeards leathers.

Blackbeard dances around swinging his arms in the air feeling less trapped, then he stops and shouts

"Well shake your captins hand then! He's had a long recovery and wants to see his crew!!"

Izzy stares at the man his captin had become and calls him over to the side

"You can be a bummer sometimes Izzy " Ed says

"When we traced him to a Spanish warship by attacking and loosing several of our men by the way I had done that for you " Izzy starts

"It's kind of their job their pirates" Ed inturpts

"For years I followed you. I've managed your increasingly erratic mood I've massaged this crew when they were worried about your judgement."

"Hm? Sounds stressful Izzy"

"It is but I did all that because I was honored to work for the legendary blackbeard. The most brilliant sailor I had ever met. But now you're just a insane, unpleasant shell of the man who's mearly posing as blackbeard.
I'm not dying not for that ponce and not for you."

His anger builds up of all the hard work he put in for blackbeard and to make him happy is just dissappearing.

"So I'm going to devise a plan, and when we once again burly eat by to fight another day, I will very willingly offer you this."

He shoves his two middle fingers in blackbeards face.

"My FUCKING resignation. You absolute TWAT" Izzy finishes
and storms off pushing into Stede who's posing as blackbeard

"Oh its you" Stede glares at Izzy.

Izzy grabs Stede down the the bottom of the ship grabs him by the neck.

"How fast can we move this ship?"

"I'm not sure it's more of the crews job"

"How the fuck have you not faced mutiny yet."

Blackbeard comes down the steps

"Ed" Stede begins "What's wrong with this prick"

Lucius barges in counting down from ten unaware what's happening.

"The Spanish is coming blackbeard" Ed says to Stede from how badly he had wanted to be like him

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know" Stede stutters

"Well this is what happens, Blackbeard has to move quick"

Lucius is counting down more franticly now

"SIX FIVE F-"

"I DON'T KNOW" Stede cries accepting his loss

Black Pete comes down the steps and shouts

"You genius blackbeard!"

They all walk up the steps to see a massive fog had spread.
Ed explains how the full moon means they won't run into the Spanish and everyone is thrilled this won't be there last day. Until Izzy mentions.

"It's a leap year."

The crew start nodding getting a sense of time as you start to loose it after awhile on the sea.

"That doesn't change anything right" Ed says and he's shortly let down.

He states a captain must go down with his ship after facing and coming to terms with dying. He walks down to the Stedes bedroom to get drunk leaving the rest of the crew.

"I don't want to die I never got to see the world" Lucius says.

"Well there's not much its all rocks and stuff" Frenchie replies trying to make the better out of a terrible situation.

.....................................................................

A few minutes had past Ed and Stede rush up the stairs with a bottle of rum in hand and scream together

"WE NEED TO BE A LIGHTHOUSE"

They rush on and explain to the crew while setting up a lantern a mirror and get Wee John to do a noise that'd trick the Spanish into believing they were running straight forward into a lighthouse and get them to move the other way.

Without fail they had started the mission it was going amazing and the Spanish had started to move they all let out a roar of excitement then stopped themselves as it'd end up badly if the Spanish heard.

A loud thud was heard on the bottom of the boat as if something had crashed into it. Not enough to break the strong boat but enough to scare everyone.

Had they been attacked? Surely not it would of broken the ship.

What was it?