Broken Soul

Bill's : POV
  I watched him for the rest of the day. He was told to clean the bathroom and during that time star, sixer, and stan left Pinetree alone without saying any thing. Just why.

Pinetree walks out and looks around and then just a sigh comes out gentle and weak.

"I guess they left to get dinner." As he weakly croaking.
He goes up to his bedroom and lays down on his plain bed. I didn't see him eat at all today now thinking. He just layed not doing anything nor thinking of anything.

* Couple of hours later*

I feel bad for him. As I knew this isn't normal. A door slams from downstairs.

" Get you butt down here now and put away our stuff!" Yells sixer with so much hatred. I would have loved that much hatred a few years ago but, I didn't. It felt weird. He simply just gets up and walks and did what he was asked then he was slapped by Shooting Star.

"Do it quicker next time" She snarled at him raising another hand as if to do it again.  Pinetree just bows.
" Yes, ma'am. Won't happen again."
He stands up straight.

"Ma'am , may I go to bed"

"Yes but tomorrow you will be doing more tasks" Shooting Star said with anger.
Pinetree justs turns around and go to bed. This is messed up I know that this happens but, he doesn't deserve this. A thought kept going through my head."I am going to save him"

Dipper : POV
I did as I was told. I didn't care if I got slapped from it at least it gives me some purpose in life. As anything was taken away from him. I took a shower then I got in bed. I was given only a thin sheet so I didn't even bother to get under it. My mind went blank until I found myself in the black space.

"Hi Pinetree"

I heard the voice and knew it was Bill's but I don't even care anymore.

" Bill I don't even care. You can do whatever you want to me. I give up, you do anything." Thinking of a probable purpose I can be. I didn't even try to yell or anything with anger at him as it was "pointless."

Bill's : POV
What did they do to him. Mind as well ask now.

" Can I look through your memories Pinetree"

The response was returned to me.

" Bill there is no point in asking you may do anything you want to me" Answered with no emotion and then turns away from me.

I went to his memories none had doors on them like normal. When I looked inside one of them from three years ago it was grey and ripped.
I spent at least an hour looking though all the memories they were all the same way. The last memory folder I went to it has color.
"Finally a good one". I regret thinking that.
What I saw a a blank room with nothing other than a mattress on the ground. Then I seen Shooting Star come in. I noticed something in her pants. I thought it was nothing.

" I am allowing you to get out of the room"
Pinetree got so excited about leaving. He jumps up and hug her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you"
She pushes him off so aggressively to where he fell to the floor.

" Who said you can hug me. If your coming out of this room you are doing everything for everyone"
Pinetree got mad when she said that.

"I am not a servant to anyone"
Shooting Star gets on top of him and pulls out a knife from her pocket. She puts the knife close to his neck.

"Did I give you a choice."
She then cuts his arm making him cry.
" You will address me as master in private and everyone else ma'am or sir got it"
He didn't answer. Which got her mad to cut him twice on the other arm.
" Respond or there will be punishment"

"Yee-sss, Mab-Master" Trembling and slightly trying to backing away.

"Good know go clean my room and then make dinner "
What the heck does she do to him.

Dipper's : POV
I don't even care what Bill does. My thoughts that regularly return came back. I am useless to everyone so why would I be some worth to him. Why am I still here? What even is my purpose anymore? After what Bill needs to do I mind as well d!€.
When I was lost in thought I feel two arms around me. I don't remember what this was called right now but, I justed leaned into it and felt and seen nothing.

Bill's : POV
Once I get out of his memories I here his thoughts but, one word stands out. D!€. I just hugs him knowing for meatsacks it is to show affection.  "I don't remember what this was called" I heard him think before passing out. How does he not remember what a hug is. I am going to talk to him when he wakes up. I don't know why I have feelings towards him but, he needs to get away from his family as they are not helping him.

Dipper's : POV
After waking up I looked at the time on my alarm clock.
" 3:27 am , ugh why can't I sleep forever. Mind as well get ready to start cleaning."My voice still groggy with the slight disappointment.
"No, you are not"
I just stood there then I just continued what I was doing. I don't care what that voice said. My purpose is to.....
" No, it's not. don't think that way Pinetree"

"Bill I don't care anymore. You would've wanted me to be a servant anyway if you had the control." I tried yelling it but only got it to slightly increase in volume.

" I have lost care anyway after I left here" I said it very low hoping he wouldn't hear it.

"No I wouldn't. The ways Shooting Star is making you do this isn't right and I know you know that too......you deserve more."
The last words he said were so quiet I wouldn't have heard them if I was moving. But do I deserve better. No I don't Mabel says I don't. I am a person though. No I don't, I don't want to be betrayed.

"I don't want to be hurt" I realized my mistake after I said that. I started backing up from where I was hearing Bill until I hit my bed and fell on it. I felt that weird feeling again down my spine the one at the statue. I sat up on the bed.

"I won't hurt you." His voice was caring but I still have my doubts.

"Can I trust you?" I don't even know anymore. I barely even have emotion. Whatever, is there a purpose for me.

"Pinetree quit with those thoughts. Go to my statue so we can have a better talk."He wasn't even trying to have his normal manipulative voice it was calming.
I nod my head at the air and headed out of the shack being very quiet. I walk through the forest not caring if there was a monster going to get me. After walking a little bit I managed to get to the statue unharmed. Not like I care if I got hurt by the forest. I knew what he meant by talk. So I reach out to his hand and shake it. A light illuminated the surrounding forest.

"Good to be back, Gravity Falls"
I see myself shaking the hand of a person. But, then I realized that the flame wasn't going out. It crept further up my arm it. It hurt a lot to the point I felt myself slipping into the dark. The last thing I hear is.
"I am sorry Pinetree but, I will save you....."