Introduction to me/the book?

OMG HIII! Sorry. Excited.

My name is 0zzyz, but you can all just call me Oz or something.

I've always wrote books and like.. one shot Drabbles to myself? And I've never posted them anywhere. I already started writing part one of this book and it's almost finished.. should be posted tomorrow or the next day!

So, why I'm writing this: I love writing, I love Leon. Easy as cake. But also, The older versions of Leon (RE Vendetta, RE ID, RE Damnation, RE DI) don't seem to get a lot of love. Hell, I love RE 4 and Rookie cop Leon but the Older versions need some love too, PERIOD 💯

So just to let you know, you can really imagine that it's any of the older Leon's that you want, but I just wanna give those grandpa's some appreciation.

This book will contain scenes of Violence, and sexual situations. To accommodate for that I will mark NSFW Parts with a 🍋 and violet parts with a 🔪.

So this is a book about a younger (rookie) reader, and an older (mentor) Leon.

Now the reasoning for this is because; I feel as though there would be no other way to get closer to older Leon. I feel like he would be wary to talk to new people or attempt new romances after Ada Wong, and wouldn't just like.. walk up to someone and be like "hey bbg you so sexy let's go out you're mine now GRRRRR 🤤😍". (No shade to Ada or other book writers by the way, just a personal opinion.)

However, a rookie Y/N that Leon has to be around constantly at work and protect while they're still in training? Maybe he'll catch feelings.. or maybe he'll be weirded out by your feelings?

I guess we'll find out, love ya babes I'll be back soon.