Book 1

/heads up for the story

/hi/ = I am talking

"Hi" = talking

'Hi' = thinking

+hi+ = god talking in mind

-hi- = dragon talking in mind

×hi× = demon talking in mind/

Prologue

Snowflake’s pov

‘Go to get to the meeting!’ I sprint to the meeting, I stay off to the side, and Jupiter tells us about the plan as Divinus Magia is on their way. ‘Leaving while their dealing with Divinus would be a good idea, and better than Nix’s stupidest idea ever, but he somehow got away?’ ‘Bring that Blake girl would be nice, as she shouldn’t be here anyway, she didn’t know and should be free. I would say away from this guild, especially.’

Chapter 1

/Time has skipped to when Ritchie and Jupiter are fighting, but Snowflake got Blake out, and both are still sprinting to Adlandtide/

Blake’s pov

‘A person helped me, but they are or were in that guild?’ My mind won’t go off it as we both got to the inn. They give me enough to stay for a month at least, and the herbs I needed for that night’s stay. “Hey, what’s your name, and thanks for the money and herbs too,” I ask with a smile.

“Snow, just call me Snow and happy to help,” Snow answered. ‘What a strange name.’ They smell like a dragon slayer, though.

Snowflake’s pov

I left Blake at her inn ‘hopefully I see her again, preferably not in danger.’ I was deep in thought, thinking of what guild to go to, has Ritchie won yet, things like that. I bump into someone, look up, ‘oh great David, fuck.’ “Sorry, about bumping into you, sir,” I say with small hints of venom and anger. I may get taken in by him as I am still recognisable to all Divinus Magia.

“You’re coming with me,” David told me. ‘Of course, I am.’ I thought as he pulled me along.

Chapter 2

Brandon’s pov

/Snowflake has been at Divinus Magia for a week, only David, Plant, and Inmo knows she is here/

“Hi, everyone, we’re back,” my brother stated as Inmo hugged me. ‘That’s strange he would just greet us, and David seems to be off.’

“David, why are you off?” I asked. My curiosity was pecked. ×You know, I’ve got a guild they might be spying and threatened him to be quiet× Jupiter told me, clearly not verifying if it’s true. ‘That makes sense.’

“Brandon, Ritchie, we needed to talk,” he whispers, and me, my brother, him, and his son head to his house.

David’s pov

All of us arrived at my place, Brandon can be shown around, later.

“Kid, get out now!” My voice echoed in an annoyed tone. My guild leaders were just staring at me.

“No, piss off,” she replied. ‘Of course, she is on the bloody roof.’

Chapter 3

Snowflake’s pov

David glared at me, covering plant’s ears before they went inside. ‘Oh, his guild leaders are here, so Jupiter is trapped again, yes!’

“Your guild leaders are back,” I tease him. +You need to let her in control soon+ I hear Giani and Yang say in a concerned way. -+Please, I won’t reveal anything+- Kira states, it would be better to have it over and done with and agree so long as she only uses Ice Dragon Slayer magic.