Part 13- Ghost of Past

The birth of Virat and Sai's twin sons was a big event for both the Chavan and Joshi families. All really felt that now the family is complete. Devi, Manvi, and Ekta arranged a grand welcome for their Bhai, Bhabi, and Nephews.

Virat and Sai both entered carrying one boy. Ekta asked Devi to do the Arti but she refused as She is not a mother and will not be. It is not a good omen to do arti of newborns by a woman who hasn't given birth to a baby so she requested Sai's Ma to do that. But Sai was adamant that Devi should do the Arti.

She told her "Devi we will wait here in the door only if you don't do the arti and let us in. It's up to you if you want me who is still weak and your nephews to wait at the door or inside the house taking a rest. Disti's time also I told you to do the Arti rejecting your protest you had to it after waiting of 30 minutes so you know that I am stubborn. Now you decide you want a repeat telecast or you will do it fast this time."

Devi smiled as she remembered that last time also Sai forced her to do the Arti. She was touched by her Bhai and Bhabhi's gesture. When the whole society and her in-laws think they not good for any baby they don't let her and Ranveer participate in Ranveer's Cousin's baby shower and here her family is giving her the honor of welcoming the newborns in the house for 2nd time. She wept a lone tear of happiness and took the plate of Arti from Ekta's hand. Ranver was also emotional with this liberal mentality of his brother-in-law and sister-in-law.

As a natural fact, their aunts threw a grand party at their Namkaran Sanskar. In the morning they kept a Puja and Namkaran and in the evening they threw a grand party to introduce these new little members of the Chavan Family to the world. In the morning Virat and Sai sat on the Puja carrying one baby and their angel sat between them. They named their bundles of joy Sharvil and Satvik. Drist gave chose the names of her brothers Jack and Jimi.

Life with three kids becomes bliss for every family member. They all wanted to stay at home and enjoy themselves with kids. These two are not quite like Drishti and handing twin naughty baby become a tough job for the family. They kept their family members at their tows always. They liked to stay in family members' laps rather than their cradle or bed so they needed to be carried for maximum time.

The moment they started to learn how to crawl they kept family members running behind them. They kept going under the sofa, behind narrow places where their mother, father aunts couldn't go. They went there and gave others a challenging smile that now got a hold of them.

Dristi was never this naughty but she supports her brothers fullest she becomes grumpy if anyone scolds her brothers and complains to her Papa as she knows her Papa also dislikes it when anyone scolds her brothers.

These two became really a carbon copy of Virat as people predicted. Virat's Mama ji said that Virat was a naughty boy in his childhood like his sons. They were so different from their sister in nature but there was a similarity they are also very fond of their father's company like their sister. They also cry if they don't get their father's fair share of attention.

Virat gets very little time for himself and Sai as all 3 of his kids demand a large part of his time besides the office. Sai sometimes joked "I think I have to take an appointment to spend some time with you."

3 years later

The whole Chavan family is spending a good time on holiday in London as they do it every year, but this year that was special as after one month of this trip Ekta will get married. So it became Ekta's last trip with family before marriage. Ekta is getting married to Virat's close friend Arman so he also accompanies them and he promises Ekta that they will participate in yearly holidays every year after their marriage.

Devi and Ranveer every year say that they don't want to accompany as they feel obliged that Virat bears every expanse of these luxury trips and Ranveer is not capable of bearing the charges. But the 3 little members along with their parents always make the couple come with them with their sweet talks and logic.

One day in a mall Devi, Manvi, Ekta and Sai went shopping and Ranveer was with Dristi, Jack, and Jimi when Virat and Arman were a little busy in a tea meeting with a UK-based Company for an important deal. When they finished their meeting Virat got a call from Sai who informed them that they would be a little late as Ekta wanted to do some wedding shopping from there. So she requested to check on their kids.

Virat looked towards his watch and understood that his brother-in-law was left alone with his naughty and demanding kids for more than three hours, he very well knew that they don't like to spend so long time without any of their parents except being in school and they can make a person mad if he or she have to handle their cranky mood. So he rushed to save his eldest brother-in-law from his kids.

Ranveer was really having a tough time handling these 3 naughty and demanding little Chavans. They were running here and there and asking a lot of questions about numerous things. He somehow managed to keep them engaged for 2 hours but after that, they started to ask about their parents. He tried to divert their attention to various directions but they were only interested in their parents.

When he was trying to feed them some food they were not budging and said they would eat only by either their Papa or Momma. At that moment an old woman who was watching his condition took pity and came to his rescue. She told them an interesting story and managed to keep one place instead of running through the whole hotel.

When Virat came to the place searching for his kids and Ranveer he saw the scene. Seeing that his face becomes hard and posture stiff. He called them and they went running to him after shouting "Papa". The old woman's eyes also fell on Virat and she averted her eyes, her smile faded from her face and anger took its place.

Virat took his kids and hurriedly went away from the place. He hugged them tightly as someone was snatching them from him. He called Sai and said "Come to the hotel as soon as you can. We are leaving London today only. I am booking tickets for tonight." Sai found some fear in his voice and didn't argue with him. Later he told everyone that there was an emergency in India and it needed his presence there. Everyone nodded saying that work was necessary and they understood but only Sai understood that it was not work, there was something more important bothering her husband.