Introduction

I am changing many facts here. 

So before starting 

Chavan family

Virat is the son of a single mother Bhabani Nagesh Chavan. He also has three sisters. Her husband died at a young age and she brought up all her kids with great difficulty.

Virat finished his studies on scholarship and after working in a reputed company for a few initial years and then started Bhabani Telicom. His hard work paid off and soon he became successful. Now Bhabani Telecom is a famous company and the Chavan family is leading a luxurious life.

Virat's elder sister's name is Viratyani and she is married to Pulkit Despande an honest govt officer.

Virat's younger sister is Ekta and Manvi. Ekta is working with Virat and she is on the board of directors of Bhabani Telicom.

Manvi is studying software engineering.

Virat has a good friend named Sunny and a secretary named Nita.

Joshi Family

Sai is the daughter of Ninad and Ashwini Joshi. She is a doctor and has an elder brother named Mohit and a sister-in-law Karishma. Karishma is also Sai's best friend.

Story till now 

Sai came to Chavan Nivas to treat Bhabani Chavan and become their family doctor. Soon Virat and Sai come close to each other and they have an affair. When families come to know that Joshi family was a bit uncomfortable for the status difference. Virat's sisters supported him as they liked Sai a lot but Bhabani was completely against the relationship.

As she brought up her children with difficulty so she always wanted to be the most important person in their life so when she come to know about her son's affair and her daughter's fondness for Sai she become insecure and started to hate Sai.

She by blackmailing and illness succeeded to break the relationship between Virat and Sai. Virat who loved his mother broke up with Sai with great difficulty and pain. Bhabani also insulted Joshi family so they also become against of the relationship and fixed Sai's marriage with another guy.