Part 2- Darkness after loosing all hopes

When Virat came to Sai's home he saw the well-decorated home is locked no one was there. From a neighbor, he came to know that they left for the wedding venue long back. The old woman can't tell him the address of the venue. He became restless hearing the news. He called Nita and informed her she asked for some time to find out the venue's address.

Though she is his secretary she considers him as a brother and used all her contacts to find out the venue. After nearly 20 minutes she massaged Virat the venue address. The address says that it's a place near the outskirts of Nagpur quite far from the main city and will take a minimum of 2 hours to derive in this busy hour.

Virat drove like a maniac and god knows broke how many traffic signals. When he reached the venue it was evening and the house in front of him was beautifully decorated and had a banner "Sai weds Rishi". he clichéd his fist after seeing that banner and went inside.

What he went inside his spine his world, become upside down. He lost all colors from his face. Sai was standing in the Mandop beside the groom in a green paithani sharee her head to tow was covered by gold ornaments wedding attire for Marathis, her hands adoring with mehendi and wedding bangles and which he didn't want to see her partition was filled with vermilion and a beautiful mangal sutra around her neck signaling that she is married now and he is too late to even think to get her back in his life. Now she is Mrs. Sai, Rishi Patil.

It was supposed to be him for who she dressed as a bride, it was supposed to be he who fill her partition with vermilion, and it was supposed to be she should be called Mrs. Sai Virat Chavan but no everything went wrong everything ended. He can't blame her for this he is responsible for his misery and his mother who damaged his life completely beyond repair. He couldn't take it anymore and lost his senses. When he was about to fall two soft but farm hands hold him and he heard a whisper of "Dada" before he become unconscious. They helped him to get into the car.

Sai saw Virat in her wedding venue. From the party when she saw raw pain in his eyes, his eyes were hunting her. She was hurt and she couldn't control but hurt him back but what was the result she too broke down after she said those words in front of him and saw him drink whisky shot one after one. With every ounce of her self-control, she went to the wedding and then she saw him there and his expression as he lost his whole world, his wish to live life anymore. She was very concerned when she saw him lose consciousness but relief came when she saw Nita and Ekta supported him.

She thought why he came here? To stop her wedding? Was it really possible after what he did? When she was lost in her thought in an adjacent room alone Ekta entered and apologized for everything she has to go through for her family and informed about Bhabani's foul play with both of them and Virat came to know about that. Sai cursed her fate why did it let her know the truth when she stepped foot in a new life? She cursed herself for agreeing to this marriage without giving both of them some more time. But what is done has been done. She knew his pain along with her own will never let her live in peace and she prayed to God to give him the strength to cope with the reality and took away his pain soon.

Virat came back to consciousness after a few times and sensed he was in a moving car. He opened his eyes to see anxious Ekta and Nita there. He slowly said, "I don't want to go back home and I want to drink." They both nodded and took him to one of his closest friend Sunny's apartment. They told him that the love of Virat's life Sai got married to someone else that day he was coming from the venue only and that day he came to know that his mother was behind their breakup and she only inserted the marriage idea in Sai's parent's head.

Sunny knew how much Virat loved both of them and he lost them both on the same day. He handled Virat with love and care. He let Virat drink till he lost consciousness as he knew that was needed at that time. The next morning Virat went to his home and went straight to his room ignoring Bhabani's call.

He pulls out some of Sai's photos and caresses one "now the man who gave you pain is out of your life darling. There is someone who will take care of you and give you every happiness. Be happy my love be happy wherever with whomever you be. Please God give her happiness and give me the pain of her share also. It is my punishment for hurting that pure soul."

He cried his heart out holding the picture close to his heart and a few lines of a song played in his mind again and again

"Tum meri baho me aa na sake

Tum meri kawabo se ja na sake

Main itna dur chale jayunga

Ke tumhe yaad vi na ayunga"

But in a corner of his heart, some more lines of that song also played though he kew they are not of any use now

"Jaa sanam mujhko hai

Meri pyaar pe aitbar

Hum karenge tere

Intezar."

He knew now his whole life is empty. There is no result in waiting, his beloved becomes someone else's for this life but doesn't know why his heart is not accepting the fact and want to wait, wait for what? He very well knew that there is no chance that anyone else can replace her in his heart, she might belong to someone else now but he will always belong to her.

Bhabani was surprised to see her son ignored her calls he never did it. She is banging his door and called him for more than 1 hour but he didn't bother to open the door or answer back. Virat heard the door banging and her calls but he was neither in the state to face her nor has the strength to do what he wants to do with her so he let it be ignored. When he will be ready he will face her, the final face-off can wait for a few hours he needs to be alone now.  

Guys, please check out my other Sairat stories also and tell m what you think about them.

A triangle Love Story

As the new generation takes charge

Hidden affair

My protector

Replacement

Starting from scratch

Tere mere love story

Unfaithful

Where life is leading us

Complicated life

Complication and confusion

Falling in love again

It's between us

Jab we met again

Love and light of their life

Secret relationship

The mysterious girl ad the handsome guy

Virat's realization and Sai's love

When she returned

Your support mens the world to me

Virat's letter to Sai