Chapter 0- An Unlikely Rendezvous

In the year 728, Marcarita was heading back to Universe 11. She had attended an important angel meeting/ party at Beerus's world in Universe 7 that Whis had hosted. Beerus was attending a meeting of his own in Universe 12. Marcarita bid a farewell to her siblings before leaving to go back to her own universe. She had been traveling for some time and grew weary from the travels and events of the day. Marcarita passed by a red planet that looked almost totally deserted. As she looked in her staff, Marcarita realized it was Planet Vegeta, it was home to the Saiyans, and spotted an empty castle. Marcarita flew to the castle. She entered a large room with what looked to be a large comfy bed. Marcarita decided that there would be no harm for her to take a quick nap before anyone comes back or misses her. She slipped off her clothes and slid under the sheets and quickly fell into a deep sleep. Sometime later, Marcarita was woken by a deep, male voice.

"What is going on here? Who are you?" The male voice said angrily.

The first thing Marcarita noticed as she opened her eyes was a man was standing over her. The man had a goatee, spikey hair, brown eyes, armor, and a brown tail wrapped around his waist. On the armor there was a crest that looked like it could the royal crest for the Saiyan people. She found him unique and ruggedly handsome.

"Forgive the intrusion, my Lord. I became exhausted from travels and thought that your palace was deserted. I meant to only take a quick nap, but I found your bed to be very comfortable. I hope that you don't mind. My name is Marcarita." Marcarita blushed as she softly replied.

The man glared at her for some time before his demeanor softened. "It is quite alright. I am King Vegeta. The King of all Saiyans. This is my palace. You are more than welcome to stay as long as you like." The man was solemn as he said.

"You are too kind, King Vegeta. Would you mind joining me for a nap?" Marcarita replied,

"You are welcome, and I wouldn't mind joining you." King Vegeta replied.

King Vegeta found her extraordinarily beautiful as Marcarita helped him undress. He slid under the covers as Marcarita slid closer to him. They found themselves deeply attracted to one another. After, sometime had passed, Marcarita woke up and stretched. She looked over at King Vegeta who was still sleeping soundly. Margarita got up and found her clothes before she dressed in her angel attendant robes. When dressed, she walked over the bed and leaned over to kiss King Vegeta on his cheek. Then, Marcarita walked out to the balcony and called for her staff. She tapped the staff on the floor twice before she flew to Universe 12 to take Lord Belmod back to Universe 11. Time had passed, and King Vegeta's and Marcarita's encounter was a distant memory. However, as time further passed, Marcarita started to have morning sickness, and cramps in her stomach, sides, and back for days at a time. She finally had enough of this and decided to use her staff to find out what was causing all of her symptoms. Marcarita was shocked and horrified to find out that she was pregnant with a baby girl. She realized by looking at the calendar that the baby had to be King Vegeta's, because she had not slept with another man. Marcarita became frantic, because she knew that it was forbidden for an angel to have relations with a mortal. It was a death penalty if it was discovered that an angel was pregnant by a mortal. She knew that she had to get rid of the baby before anyone found out what she had done. Marcarita felt compassion towards her unborn baby girl and couldn't punish her for her own indiscretions and poor decisions. After some time of planning, Marcarita discovered that King Vegeta had married. She decided to sneak back to Universe 7 and transfer the baby to King Vegeta's new wife. Marcarita waited for the right time as she tried to hide her belly. Finally, her patience was rewarded when Lord Belmod was busy with private matters. Marcarita quickly traveled to Universe 7. When she arrived at the palace, Marcarita found the King and Queen in a deep slumber. Marcarita used her staff to transfer the baby girl from her womb to the womb of the sleeping Queen. After making sure the transfer went well, Marcarita cried softly to herself, because she knew that she would never be able to see her child grow up. She wished her child a long and happy life before she silently walked back out to the balcony. Marcarita glanced back one last time and tried to smile as she tried to hold back a flood of tears. She tapped her staff twice on the floor before she flew back to Universe 11 as tears of joy and sorrow streamed down her face.