Discoveries of Florance PT 4

Morrigan's POV

We finally called it a night and headed back up to the surface, I had to meet with Lorenzo Medici tomorrow about the recent discovery it was by happy chance that Ryan and Elder Borgia were on their way since Lorenzo had called both of them discreetly, and told them what had happened. Once we reached the surface Desmond was there with Arno and Shay "Have fun playing in the sewers lass?" Shay asked

"Yep, and I found booty!" I said.

Shay arched a brow as Haytham groaned below before he chuckled there was one thing I did keep and that would be something I would be handing to Ezio personally. It didn't feel right keeping it and I wanted to make sure he got it returned to him, however, I needed to make notes of everything because we would be heading back down in the morning to catalog everything. I didn't want this getting out quite yet, and I would be speaking to the archbishop of the Church in the morning. It was imperative that Abestrego didn't find out about this discovery.

Adelina was a fascinating woman as was Liza Kenway, Atsila, Esmee Alarie, Aisha Abadi, Isla de Leon, Lily Griffiths, and Ani of Thebes, though I personally thought she wasn't confirmed to be an assassin was Helka the cursed Dane. All of these women lost to time and it seemed as if I was the only one who could find them and bring them to light. I was kind of bummed out that I hadn't found any more of Adelina's journals, but the discovery found tonight more than made up for it I laid out Altair's codex on the table "Is that..." Desmond asked

"It is, and it is going into my private Collection," I said, "It is also complete,"

"Who would have thought that Altair's Codex was hiding out in a Witch's den," Arno said.

I laid the Poeal ring of Alexander the VI; AKA: Rodrigo Borgia on the table as well. If there hadn't been enough that crack in the wall had led to a third room that Adelina had slept in I had also recovered Altair's swords since they had been left inside, they were still pristine as sharp as if they had been forged yesterday. No rust or marks had been left on them. I set the swords on the table as well. Within the blades themselves I could feel that same intense energy as I studied the blades I immediately knew something was different as the swords were light and quick. These swords had been forged in Phoenix fire, not many weapons like this existed. Phoenix fire, much as the legend of the Phoenix itself was deadly, it was hotter than any fire known to man and it could mold any metal with ease, it gave anything forged with it extra qualities such as extra strength and durability, and it made the metal lighter so there wasn't much weight to them, and they happened to be extra sharp.

Altair looked at his sword in sadness "Aisha made that for me," he said, "She also made one for Malik and Kadar as well,"

"Altair, this blade is extremely rare," I said

"Why is that?" Haytham asked.

I took a breath "I'm shocked Christina hasn't picked up on the energy this blade throws off," I said.

Christina walked over and rested her blade on the hilt "Holy shit that is fucking intense," Christina said, "Morrigan you don't mean that Altair's sword is one of those weapons?"

"I believe it is," I said

"What kind of weapon is it, because for as long as it has been sitting it doesn't have a bit of rust on it, or chips in the blade for that matter," Shay pointed out

"Witches can pick up on different forms of residual energy, with Morrigan it is amplified because she is a High Priestess of a War goddess," Christina began, "There is only one fire known to man both myth and legend alike regardless of what part of the world you are from this creature exists."