The Jackle Man *SUPER EDIT*

September 12nd, 2007 (Morrigan Le Fay Cormac, Age: 11)

Since the day my parents were murdered before my very eyes, my body and mind were put through rigorous tests, for what I, myself didn't know. If anything it made me stronger, faster, more agile. I am led into a room with medical equipment, scalpels, clamps, scissors, and an assortment of needles in a tray beside an operations table. Warren Vidic and a host of others arend about the room. No one moves or makes a sound, they all look at me. On the right side of the room upon the second floor is the observation area. It was mirrored on one side, but on the other, there were sure to be others.

Vidic came to stand before me "Ms. Cormac, if you would please lay upon the table so we can begin,"

I did as I was told and climbed upon the table and laid down, a hand rested on my shoulder "Mr. Boriga, wouldn't you be more comfortable up there with the rest of the Elders?" Vidic asked.

I looked to see Elder Ezio Borgia standing beside me his hand resting upon my shoulder in comfort "I am here to see my father's work accomplished, Doctor Vidic, and the girl is afraid those she hides it well."

His voice held an edge that left no room for argument before his eyes moved to me. Those his face was a mask of hate, his eyes were kind and reassuring. My parents often spoke of the young Elder, as the nurses began to hook me up to the monitoring equipment, and others began to strap me down "Heart rate has elevated doctor," a nurse said, "Shall I prepare the sedative?"

"Be strong Ms. Cormac, you have nothing to fear," Elder Borgia said.

I blinked twice as I calmed myself the heart monitor evened out as Vidic picked up a Microphone "Steemed Elders, after three failed attempts we finally have the perfect candidate for Project Lycan, this is Morrigan Le Fey Cormac, daughter of Elena Demios, and Liam Cormac, our former project heads." Vidic began, "This girl has a triple helix, making and higher DNA structure count. For the past year, we have been doing extensive tests, and now, I am proud to say Ceaser Borgia's dream, of bringing a long-dead predator back from extinction. This girl will be the first of many of our new Assassin hunters, and this girl will bring back the glory to the Cormac name."

Assassin hunter? That did not sound good at all. As Vidic continued talking explaining what was going to happen to me, I felt the needle enter my arm. "First, we are starting with a series of injections, to relax the major muscle groups, to keep the subject from seizing," Vidic explained.

I felt my muscles go numb and relax. I did not want this...not at all, it was something that was forced, and if I resisted they would beat me into submission. A million thoughts ran through my mind, and how my father would tell me stories of Phoenixes, Griffins, Dragons, Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolves, and ancient pagan gods. He had always said people saw them as nothing more than myth, and that some myths were true. That these beautiful misunderstood creatures were put on the planet to protect the people and that because of man's fear of what is different drove them into hiding or extinct.

My eyes followed a few vials of blood "These are the last samples that were taken by the great Leonard Di Vinci himself! Given to Lucrezia Borgia, the sister of Ceaser Borgia, and Daughter of Grand Master Rodrigo Borgia, also known as Pope Alexander the VI," Vidic prattled

"May he burn in hell," I sassed.

Many in the room Vidic and Elder Borgia among them snickered at my choice of words "I agree with the child My ancestor much like my father was a bastard."

At least someone was willing to admit it even if that person was a Borgia. The vials were being put into the IVs that were currently stuck in my hands. "The blood collected will enter the stream through the IV, the process will be painful for the subject."