31-40

31

"Mr. Ning, how are you?"

The door to the room was suddenly opened, and Lin Zhi rushed in with the medical kit. He was stunned when he saw Ning Lingzhou standing in the corner holding Xu Fangqing.

She wasn't sure if Ning Lingzhou still needed her help now.

The couple hugged each other lovingly, maybe they were about to do something...

Lin Zhi instantly felt more embarrassed than the person involved.

Alpha, who was in the susceptible stage, was very possessive of his territory. When he noticed someone breaking in, Ning Lingzhou raised his head and looked at Lin Zhi.

There was coldness and violence in his eyes, and the pheromones began to stir again, with the momentum of overwhelming him immediately.

Lin Zhi is a beta and cannot feel pheromones.

But looking at Ning Lingzhou's appearance, one can tell that her possessiveness has been greatly aroused.

In order not to irritate her, Lin Zhi quickly retreated and closed the door.

When Xu Fangqing saw Lin Zhi appear, she thought she was saved.

Seeing her retreating immediately, she shouted: "Lin Zhi, don't leave!"

The door of the room was closed, and it was quiet, and only the two of them were left.

Ning Lingzhou buried his head in her neck again, like a lazy cat who had found a comfortable position and was unwilling to move.

Her warm breath sprayed on Xu Fangqing's neck, tickling Xu Fangqing's nerves like feathers, and goosebumps appeared all over her body.

After a while, Xu Fangqing was sure that Ning Lingzhou would not do anything excessive to her. She boldly asked, "How long do you want to hug her?" If possible, Ning Lingzhou wanted to do it tonight

. I slept with her like this.

But her purpose of doing this tonight was not to hold her to sleep, she had more important things to do.

Ning Lingzhou finally raised her head and looked at Xu Fangqing, and reached out to touch her face greedily: "Shouldn't you be sleeping at home? Why did you come here?" Speaking of this, Xu Fangqing felt angry

. Looking away: "Your mother asked someone to arrest me."

"I've wronged you."

Ning Lingzhou's fingers gently touched her lips, his eyes fell on her lips, and he fantasized about being with her obsessively. kiss.

Her movements were very gentle and ambiguous.

Xu Fangqing looked up and saw her leaning over slightly. She stretched out her hand and put it on Ning Lingzhou's face: "Are you awake now?" Ning Lingzhou smelled the fragrance on her hand and couldn't help but stick out his tongue to add it

. Touched her palm.

Xu Fangqing felt her palms become wet, and she was so surprised that she retracted her hand, rubbed it on her skirt uncomfortably, and said with a blush, "Are you, are you a puppy?" Ning Lingzhou chuckled lightly, with long arms

. Yi Lao held her in his arms again: "Do you like puppies?"

Xu Fangqing didn't know whether she was talking about a real dog or her.

Not knowing how to answer for a moment, she struggled slightly and whispered: "You're a little too far." "I know." How could

she

admit it so confidently?

"Qingqing, don't be afraid."

The alpha holding her suddenly let go of her and slowly fell down.

Before Xu Fangqing could react, she saw her lying on the ground. She knelt down and shook her: "Ning Lingzhou, Ning Lingzhou, what's wrong with you? Wake up!" The person on the ground didn't respond, so she got up

. Go and open the door.

Lin Zhi didn't lock the door after opening it before. She opened the door and saw Lin Zhi saying anxiously: "Lin Zhi! Hurry! Ling Zhou has fainted!" Lin Zhi, who had been guarding the door, rushed in immediately

. The man in clothes also followed him through the door and ran downstairs carrying Ning Lingzhou on his back. When Liu Junru and Ning Changcheng heard the noise, they both opened the door and came out. When they saw Xu Fangqing, Liu Junru pulled her and said, "What's wrong? What happened to Lingzhou?" "She fainted." Xu Fangqing looked at her

coldly. I followed him at a glance. "Why did you faint? How did you comfort Lingzhou?" Liu Junru chased her and asked. Seeing that she was still wearing the skirt she was wearing when she came here, according to the extent of Alpha's madness, her skirt should have been torn to pieces long ago. It was impossible for Xu Fangqing to just follow the people in front of her with nothing to do now. She suddenly understood something. Ning Lingzhou had not touched Xu Fangqing at all. She had been worried that Xu Fangqing was pregnant with Ning Lingzhou's child, but her worries were in vain. Thinking of the ridiculous things she did tonight, Liu Junru felt her eyes darken, hoping that Ning Lingzhou would be fine, otherwise, she really didn't know how to face her. In the hospital, Ning Lingzhou was pushed into the emergency room. The doctors were going back and forth preparing emergency supplies, creating a tense atmosphere. Xu Fangqing and Ning Changcheng sat on chairs in the corridor and waited. Liu Junru walked back and forth anxiously at the door. Ning Changcheng saw her wandering around and became upset, so he asked her to sit down and take a rest. Liu Junru looked at Ning Changcheng with a guilty conscience: "I...I'm just worried." " What are you worried about? Isn't it just the attack of the susceptible period? It will be fine after rescue. Nowadays, medical science is so advanced, it will be fine." Although Ning Changcheng said it calmly, his brows were still furrowed and his eyes were fixed on the emergency room. There is only such an alpha in their Ning family. If something happens to him, the old man will probably be angry to death. He is the person who makes decisions in the company. He is used to seeing all kinds of emergencies. He has long developed a strong mentality of staying calm and calm in times of crisis. "But... but..." Ning Changcheng saw tears in Liu Junru's eyes. He remembered that he was about to cry. He hesitated to speak. He frowned even more fiercely: "But what? If you have anything to say, just say it." "It's all my fault," Liu Junru squeezed her hands tightly, "It's all my fault. I added aphrodisiac to Lingzhou's hangover soup." "What?" Ning Changcheng paused when he heard her say that. He stood up and said, "Why are you adding aphrodisiac to Lingzhou? Do you want to kill her?" The aphrodisiac will not only put alpha into a susceptible period, but also amplify alpha's various emotions . If the body is not satisfied and has no catharsis, it will bite back on itself. It is not uncommon to hear news about aphrodisiacs killing people. Ning Changcheng did not expect Liu Junru to do such a thing to Ning Lingzhou, and was so angry that she walked back and forth. As he walked, he pointed at Liu Junru and shouted in a low voice: "Are you crazy or stupid? If Ling Zhou has a shortcoming, let's see how I deal with you!" Liu Junru started to cry, and she saw An Anjing sitting next to her . Xu Fangqing was quiet: "Dad said before that he wanted to have a grandson. I saw that the two of them had been silent, so I wanted to help them." Ning Changcheng pointed at her: "You are so stupid!" Xu Fangqing said quietly . Fang Qing looked at Liu Junru expressionlessly: "Mom, do you want to help me and Lingzhou, or do you want to help Zhou Xin and Lingzhou?" Liu Junru didn't expect that she would expose it directly, and looked at Ningchang City with a guilty conscience . Then he pointed at Xu Fangqing: "What nonsense are you talking about! Of course I want to help you and Ling Zhou."

"Then why is it so late? Zhou Xin is still guarding outside Lingzhou's room. Does she want to see me and Lingzhou loving each other? But I was

n't at home last night. You asked someone to take me home. ."

Ning Changcheng knew that Zhou Xin had always liked Ning Lingzhou, and he was determined not to stay outside and watch Ning Lingzhou fall in love with others.

He had gone out to see his uncle home, and when he came back, he saw Zhou Xin getting into the car and leaving.

At that time, he was a little confused as to why Zhou Xin was still at Ning's house so late, but he didn't think much about it.

Looking back now, Liu Junru drugged Ning Lingzhou to bring her and Zhou Xin together?

"You! You are so stupid!"

Ning Changcheng pointed at Liu Junru and felt his blood pressure soar.

Not to mention Ning Lingzhou's current situation is unclear, if something really happened between her and Zhou Xin, it would still be at the Ning family.

Although the Zhou family and the Ning family were family friends, there were times when brothers turned against each other.

Since there was no possibility of marriage between the two families, the Zhou family had begun to make friends with the Song family and secretly wanted to steal some of the Ning family's small business. He could just turn a blind eye.

Now that the Zhou family is thinking of turning their backs on them, sooner or later the Ning family will be tempted to take advantage of them.

She actually gave people the excuse with her own hands.

At that time, the Zhou family caught her and said that Ning Lingzhou was a rapist and forced her to marry Zhou Xin.

Divorcing Xu Fangqing is a trivial matter, but letting Zhou Xin enter the house. If she gets pregnant again, won't the Zhou family take advantage of the situation and take advantage of the Ning family?

madness! Extremely stupid!

Seeing that he was so angry, Liu Junru hurriedly came over to help him, and said aggrievedly: "I didn't think about dad wanting to have a grandson. There was no movement from the two of them, so that's why I made this move." Ningchang

Chengti He slapped her face with his hand and said, "Are you still reasonable?"

After so many years of marriage, Ning Changcheng had never had a hand with Liu Junru. She covered her face with tears, feeling extremely aggrieved: "I'm not Deliberately, how do I know that Lingzhou would rather feel uncomfortable than accept Zhou Xin, and even refuse to touch Xu Fangqing?" At this point, Ning Changcheng also calmed down, and he looked at Shi Shi who had been sitting aside

. Xu Fangqing asked, "Fangqing, what's going on between you and Lingzhou?"

Xu Fangqing didn't want to hide anything from him, so she directly admitted, "Dad, Lingzhou and

I haven't slept together yet. She didn't touch me when she was in estrus. She would rather feel uncomfortable than touch me."

Xu Fangqing only said that Ning Lingzhou didn't touch her, but didn't say whether she was willing.

Ning Changcheng frowned. She knew something about Ning Lingzhou's private life. She was not the kind of gentleman who could sit back and relax. With her wife right in front of her, there was no need for her to endure it.

However, if Ning Lingzhou wanted to touch Xu Fangqing, there was no way she could hide away.

After hearing Xu Fangqing say that Ning Lingzhou didn't sleep with her, Liu Junru collapsed. What kind of thing did she do tonight?

If there was something wrong with Ning Lingzhou...

The doctor opened the door and came out at this time, and the three of them surrounded him.

"Doctor, how is my daughter?"

"The patient has woken up and his vital indicators are good, but there is just one thing..."

The doctor frowned slightly and hesitated to speak.

"What's wrong?"

Liu Junru asked anxiously, "What's wrong with my daughter?"

"The patient fell into a susceptible period due to aphrodisiac drugs, and his body was damaged. I'm afraid it will be difficult to have children in the future." "

What?!"

The doctor said and left. , leaving the three people in shock.

When Liu Junru heard that it would be difficult for Ning Lingzhou to have children in the future, her whole body felt like a deflated balloon, and she suddenly slid to the ground and sat down.

Ning Changcheng saw her sitting on the ground. He had lost all energy. He was angry and sad. He pointed at her and gritted his teeth and said, "The descendants of our Ning family will be destroyed in your hands!" After saying this, he opened the door and went in to take a look

. Ning Lingzhou saw her awake, lying on the bed with a pale face, looking at the ceiling, looking hopeless.

With tears in his eyes, Ning Changcheng walked over and sat next to her, holding her hand and comforting her: "Ling Zhou, don't worry, dad will definitely find the best doctor to cure you." Liu Junru walked to the door and looked

at When Ning Lingzhou didn't move, she said in a very soft voice: "Dad, don't blame mom."

Liu Junru burst into tears, covered her face and ran out. She didn't kneel on the ground until she reached a place where no one was around. Beating his heart and crying loudly.

She would rather Ning Lingzhou blame her, blame her, even if he hates her, she would feel better.

But Ning Lingzhou told Ning Changcheng not to blame her.

At this moment, Liu Junru felt that she had lived in vain for so many years.

She thought she was good to Ning Lingzhou, and she personally harmed her into this state, causing the Ning family to lose its descendants.

She was guilty. She didn't deserve Ning Lingzhou's forgiveness, let alone her plea for herself.

Liu Junru got up, walked out of the hospital and walked to the street.

In the dark night, Liu Junru walked towards the speeding vehicle like a ghost.

The car honked its horn, and the dazzling lights shone on her. Just when they were about to hit her, she was pulled away.

Liu Junru looked at the person holding her, and it turned out to be Xu Fangqing.

"What are you doing?"

Xu Fangqing let go of her hand and felt angry: "Ling Zhou is still lying in the hospital. You don't want to think about how to take care of her, but instead come to make things difficult for her? Do you want her

to Do you still have to get up and collect your body when you are sick?"

Xu Fangqing originally didn't want to meddle in other people's business, but she couldn't do it just to watch her die.

When Liu Junru heard what she said, she regained her composure and wiped her tears: "Yes, Ling Zhou is still ill. I can't trouble her any more. I'll go back and make some chicken soup for her." She walked to the left.

After a few steps, she turned around and walked to the right, still muttering: "I'm going to make chicken soup for her. She will be better after drinking chicken soup. She will be better after drinking chicken soup." Xu Fangqing looked at her and seemed to be in high spirits.

Something was not normal. He sighed and called Qin Tian and asked him to send Liu Junru back.

After seeing off Liu Junru, Xu Fangqing returned to the ward and happened to meet Ning Changcheng coming out.

"Lingzhou asked you to come in. She's in a bad mood now. Please stay with her more." "

Okay."

Xu Fang opened the door and went in. She saw Ning Lingzhou lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling. She walked over and sat down. He pulled the quilt for her and said, "It's late at night, please take a nap."

"Have they all left?"

Ning Lingzhou asked.

"Your mother may be blaming herself too much. She almost crashed the car just now, but I stopped her. I asked Qin Tian to send her back. Your father also went back just now." After hearing Xu Fangqing say that Liu Junru almost crashed the car, Ning

Lingzhou knew that her goal had been achieved.

Although Liu Junru was confused, she felt that she really loved Ning Lingzhou.

It was precisely because she loved Ning Lingzhou that she knew that she had harmed her with her own hands. This feeling of self-blame and guilt would make her extremely painful.

I believe that after this incident, Liu Junru will not dare to interfere in her affairs at will in the future.

Ning Lingzhou rolled her eyes: "Qingqing, come closer, I have something to tell you."

Xu Fangqing saw that she was lying motionless, so she put her ear to her and heard Ning Ling Zhou said, "I lied to them about my infertility."

Xu Fangqing looked at her in surprise, breathed a sigh of relief, and had a thankful smile on her face.

Ning Lingzhou turned his head and saw a smile on her face, and the corners of her mouth turned up slightly: "You seem to be very happy?" "

I..."

Xu Fangqing suppressed the smile on her face and said with an aloof face: "I No."

"Do you hope that I really can't have children?"

"I don't."

Xu Fangqing turned around and saw Ning Lingzhou looking at her with a smile on his face.

She stood up to leave, but Ning Lingzhou quickly got up and took her hand: "Don't be angry, I was just kidding."

Ning Lingzhou's hand was just buried in the quilt and was very warm.

Xu Fangqing felt as if she was surrounded by a hand warmer, and the warmth spread from the palm of her hand to her heart.

She turned back to look at Ning Lingzhou: "Since you decided to lie, why did you tell me?"

Ning Lingzhou answered honestly: "I'm afraid you will dislike me and think I'm not good enough."

Xu Fangqing's face suddenly turned red. He threw her hand away: "Who told you to say this?"

Ning Lingzhou saw that she was about to leave, so he rushed over and hugged her waist, and found a random reason: "I'm afraid you will feel guilty. I'm afraid you I think it was you who rejected me that caused me to be infertile."

Xu Fangqing was stunned. When she just heard the news that Ning Lingzhou was infertile outside, she was shocked and a little guilty at the same time.

But in just a moment, she knew that she was not the cause of Ning Lingzhou's infertility.

"I didn't want you to know what happened today."

Ning Lingzhou said, "I didn't expect you to be involved. I'm sorry for scaring you."

She had planned to use this incident to punish Liu Junru early in the morning, so I just called her and asked her to go to bed early.

I just didn't expect Liu Junru to catch her.

"It's okay," Xu Fangqing said, "I don't blame you."

"It's late at night," Ning Lingzhou took her hand, "Don't go back, stay with me, okay?"

Alpha after the susceptible period , although he has lost his aggressiveness and possessiveness towards his omega, he is still very clingy.

"Okay," Xu Fangqing took her hand, "let me go first."

"Don't let me go."

Ning Lingzhou used a little strength to pull Xu Fangqing over and fell into her arms.

"Ning Lingzhou!"

Xu Fangqing looked up at her with a warning and nervous tone in her voice.

Ning Lingzhou looked down at her with a smile on his face: "I'm here."

The author has something to say:

Ning Lingzhou: Seize the opportunity and take advantage.

Xu Fangqing: You are too pushy.

Ning Lingzhou: I can go a little further. Do you want to try it?

Xu Fangqing: I don't want to.