71-80

71

Xu Fangqing put her hands on Ning Lingzhou's shoulders and met her eyes. She saw Ning Lingzhou's brows were slightly furrowed and her cheeks were flushed.

A gentle smile appeared on her face, she lowered her head and kissed Ning Lingzhou's forehead: "Get up, good morning."

After saying that, she got up and opened the door and went out, leaving Ning Lingzhou alone in bed in a daze.

She raised her hand and touched the place where Xu Fangqing had kissed her. She didn't know why, but every time she came into contact with Xu Fangqing, she felt very familiar. It was like the two of them were close lovers and had already done those intimate things. thing.

She got up, packed up, opened the door and went out. Xu Fangqing had already prepared breakfast.

Ning Lingzhou transferred the money to Xu Fangqing while eating.

"Don't you ask me what I did with the money?"

Xu Fangqing took a bite of bread and looked at her.

Ning Lingzhou lowered his head and took a sip of milk and asked cooperatively: "What did you do with the money?"

Xu Fangqing raised her eyebrows and said mysteriously: "I won't tell you."

"Hey."

Ning Lingzhou laughed angrily at her "I am your creditor after all, why are you not polite to me at all?"

Xu Fangqing walked up to her, pulled her hand away and sat on her lap. Before she could speak, Ning Lingzhou panicked. "What are you doing?"

Xu Fangqing hooked her chin and said with a sweet smile, "You're being courteous to my creditor." "That's

not what I meant."

Ning Lingzhou didn't know what to do with her hands. Where to put it.

Her eyes happened to fall on Xu Fangqing's wide neckline, where she could see her alluring scenery. Her cheeks became hot, and she turned away: "You get up first." "The weather is really nice today." Xu Fangqing's

big

smile He rubbed her collarbone with his thumb, and suddenly he came close and smiled in her ear: "It's very suitable for kissing." How could

someone say such seductive words with such a pure and beautiful face.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her glossy lips and swallowed subconsciously. She also put her hands around Xu Fangqing's waist and slowly approached her.

Just when she was about to kiss Xu Fangqing, the door opened and she heard the assistant's confused voice: "Sister, are you at home?" As soon as the assistant walked in, she saw Xu Fangqing sitting in Ning Lingzhou's arms,

She was so scared that she almost lost her balance and put her hands on the cabinet next to her: "Sister, you guys, what are you doing?" Although same-sex marriage is now allowed and falling in love with girls is not uncommon

, Ning Lingzhou's career is at its peak. It's a rising period, so it's not a good time to fall in love.

Xu Fangqing got up from Ning Lingzhou's arms, smiled tenderly at her assistant, then packed up the leftover breakfast and went to the kitchen.

Ning Lingzhou quickly collected her emotions and turned around to look at her assistant: "Why are you here?" "

I called you, but no one answered. Sister Li said there was a banquet today and asked me to pick you up. "

What kind of banquet?"

Ning Lingzhou frowned slightly and called Sister Li. When she learned that it was a director's birthday party, she declined politely: "I'm not feeling well, so I won't go there. Please, Sister Li." Prepare a birthday gift for me and bring it over, and I will transfer the money to you."

"Lingzhou, I know you don't like Director Yu, but who told him to be famous? You are only one hit drama away from becoming famous. If I can be spotted by Director Yu this time and become the female lead in "Phoenix", I won't have to look at other people's faces in the future."

Ning Lingzhou remained silent. She didn't like filming in the first place and chose to pursue acting. It was purely accidental and she never thought about it becoming a big hit.

Sister Li also knew that she would never take a job if she could take a vacation, and many opportunities would be wasted by her. If it weren't for her good acting skills, many people who like her, and resources being rushed to give her away, she wouldn't have to push her away.

And she has such a promising actor under her. If Ning Lingzhou becomes famous, her status in the industry will also rise a lot.

In the past, I had to beg everywhere to be cast in a play. But when Ning Lingzhou became popular, it would be a relief to let those people beg for Ning Lingzhou to be cast in a play.

"Director Yu's birthday party is not for casting, and I may not be able to become the leading actress if I go, so I better not join in the fun." Seeing that Ning Lingzhou still refused to agree, Sister Li became a little anxious: "Every

major Who in the company doesn't bring its own actors to make friends in the name of celebrating Director Yu's birthday?

Lingzhou, I let you go for your own good. Others don't have the chance to go, so don't let me down, okay?"

Ning Lingzhou has a soft ear. Once others show weakness and say they are doing her best, she will not be able to be cruel.

After hesitating for a while, she agreed.

The assistant sweated secretly when she saw her arguing with Sister Li, fearing that the two would quarrel. She was relieved when Ning Lingzhou agreed.

"Sister, should we go now?"

"There's no rush."

​​Ning Lingzhou said, "It's still early for the luncheon, let's go later."

The assistant knew that she never liked this kind of banquet, and she would never go early if she could go late. It's not like she's standing still and walking, it's not like she's not walking either.

Ning Lingzhou told her to sit at home and eat and drink whatever she wanted.

The assistant saw her entering the room. She turned around and went to the kitchen to see that Xu Fangqing had already cleaned up. She smiled and greeted Xu Fangqing: "Sister, what is your relationship with Sister Ning?" She had met Xu Fangqing before

. , other than being amazed at her beauty, I had no other thoughts, but today I saw her sitting on Ning Lingzhou's lap, the two of them were in an intimate posture, and it seemed that their relationship was not simple.

Xu Fangqing thought for a moment and smiled: "What kind of relationship do you think we have? That's what we have." The assistant was confused. She thought

they had that kind of relationship, but she didn't want to talk nonsense.

Xu Fangqing packed up and went out. When Ning Lingzhou came out, she didn't see Xu Fangqing. The door to her room was also open and she didn't see anyone. She asked her assistant: "Where is she?" ?"

"Out."

"Oh."

Ning Lingzhou took her bag and said, "Let's go."

The assistant was even more confused. The relationship between the two didn't seem to be very good.

Xu Fangqing went out to find a job. She wanted to pay the author one million. It seemed that she had to return to her old career and enter the entertainment industry.

But she didn't graduate from a prestigious school here, and she didn't have any background. I'm afraid it wouldn't be easy to get into the entertainment industry.

She checked some recent auditions on the Internet last night and learned that Platform A was recently holding auditions for a dance program.

Xu Fangqing signed up online. Before participating in the audition, she planned to find a part-time job in a crowded place, and then record a video and post it online.

Now that the Internet is so developed, her beauty is her biggest asset. If she becomes popular, it will also increase her reference value for participating in dance programs.

Xu Fangqing walked around the city center and saw a cheongsam shop recruiting part-time workers, and she suddenly became interested.

As soon as she walked into the store, the waiter inside greeted her. Seeing her beauty and good temperament, the smile on her face became many times brighter, and he led her to introduce the cheongsam in the store.

Xu Fangqing followed her with a smile, turned around, and spotted a red cheongsam with high slits.

She liked the eye-catching look, especially the silver phoenix pattern flying up from the hem of the skirt.

"Miss, you have really good taste. This cheongsam is the most popular in our store, but because the size is too flattering, many people don't even have the chance to try it on. You have a great figure, so this will definitely fit you."

After Xu Fangqing tried it on, she found it looked really good. She pulled her hair back casually, making her neck appear longer and slender.

She is already tall and thin. Her cheongsam upper body is curved forward and backward, her slender waist is not full, and her long legs are looming through the high slit skirt when she walks.

Xu Fangqing walked around the store, and everyone in the store was attracted to her.

After she paid the money, she asked the shop owner: "I see you are recruiting part-time workers. Do you need models? I don't need to pay

you any salary. I will wear your cheongsam and go out once a day to promote you for free."

There are such beautiful beauties who help promote for free . , the shop owner wanted it very much and agreed immediately.

In order to do a good job in publicity, Xu Fangqing negotiated with the store owner to ask the store employees to wear cheongsam and go out with her once a day, walk around the bustling streets, and then take videos and upload them to the store's video account.

Seeing how enthusiastic she was, the shop owner immediately agreed.

"It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun. It's better to do it today."

Xu Fangqing thought for a moment: "That's okay."

She didn't bother to change out of her cheongsam.

The shop owner followed Xu Fangqing out, and everyone around him looked at Xu Fangqing.

She silently ran to the front, took out her mobile phone and started taking pictures of Xu Fangqing. Many people around her also took out their mobile phones and started taking pictures.

Xu Fangqing doesn't even feel guilty when she walks on the red carpet, and naturally she's not afraid of those people taking pictures. The more pictures they take, the better. As long as she gets popular and famous, she won't be afraid that no agency will find her.

Director Yu's birthday party hosted many celebrities. After Sister Li took Ning Lingzhou to greet them one by one, she felt her feet hurt.

She found a remote corner and sat looking at her phone, hoping to wait until the time was almost up before leaving.

She was not dressed out of the ordinary today, wearing a modest long skirt. She was sitting in an inconspicuous corner, and people came over to say hello to her from time to time.

Ning Lingzhou all responded with a smile, not enthusiastically, and everyone knew what was going on and didn't bother her anymore.

This morning Xu Fangqing went out without saying what she was doing. She didn't know where she was at the moment. Ning Lingzhou was about to send her a message when her assistant suddenly sent a video.

"Sister Ning, is this the sister from your family?"

"Oh my God, this is such a stunning beauty in the world. It's so beautiful. It kills me."

The one from her family? Could it be Xu Fangqing?

Ning Lingzhou clicked on the video and saw Xu Fangqing walking on the bustling street wearing a red cheongsam, swaying with her steps, her long legs looming, hesitant and charming.

She raised her white jade hands and casually pushed away the broken hair in front of her eyes. She slowly raised her long eyelashes, and Ning Lingzhou heard the screams coming from the video.

Before that, Ning Lingzhou only knew that she was good-looking and was used to seeing her wearing her clothes, but he was not fascinated by her to the point of being dizzy.

Until she saw this video, Ning Lingzhou suddenly felt that the assistant was right.

Stunning beauty in the world, so beautiful that it hurts my heart and kills me.

The author has something to say:

Ning Lingzhou: My wife's beauty was discovered and she was killed.