88-89 EXTRAS: NING MOZHEN X XU SIROU

88

Ning Mo Ning put the hot water in the bathtub and walked to the bed with her long legs. She bent down and hugged Jiang Luofei with her long arms.

Jiang Luofei put his arms around her neck, and his eyes fell on the scar on Ning Mo Ning's left shoulder. The wound had healed, but the scar still looked a bit shocking.

It was so close to the heart, if Ning Moning could not escape...

Jiang Luofei thought of that situation, her heart suddenly clenched, and she was so uncomfortable that she almost didn't dare to breathe.

She stretched out her hand to touch the scar, but when her fingertips were about to touch it, she withdrew her hand, as if she was afraid of hurting her, completely forgetting that when Ning Mo Ning tormented her just now, she didn't feel like it at all. Injured people.

Previously, Ning Mo Ning was afraid that the scar would scare Jiang Luofei, so she blocked it with gauze. Now that it was wet, she simply took off the gauze. Unexpectedly, Jiang Luofei's eyes turned red as she stared at her scar. He looked very distressed.

Ning Moning put her into the bathtub and sat in to face her.

She took Jiang Luofei's hand, smiled and pressed her hand on the scar, touched her head with the other hand, gently ruffled her long hair and comforted her: "It's okay, it doesn't hurt anymore."

Feeling Ning Mo Ning's heartbeat with her palms, Jiang Luofei suddenly hugged her: "Boss, I will protect you from now on." When Ning Mo Ning was young, Mr. Ning taught her to work hard to become strong so that she could protect the Ning family in the future

. , to protect the two younger sisters.

So she had to do her best in everything and always stand in front of her two sisters when something happened. She never thought that one day she would need Jiang Luofei to protect her.

But at the moment when Jiang Luofei threw herself into her arms and hugged her, she still felt the joy she had never experienced before.

It's great that the person she likes also likes her, feels sorry for her, and wants to protect her.

Ning Mo Ning lowered her head and kissed her still red glands. Jiang Luofei shrank sensitively, but Ning Mo Ning pulled her hands away, then turned her back to face her and sat in his arms.

Ning Moning didn't like to talk. She lowered her head and rubbed Jiang Luofei's neck gently, lingering and intimately. Her slender arms were wrapped around her waist, exploring her graceful figure under the foam.

Jiang Luofei turned her head in panic, Ning Mo Ning pinched her chin and lowered her head to kiss her.

Being controlled by Ning Mo Ning, Jiang Luofei felt like she was like a fish in Ning Mo Ning's hands, unable to escape her grasp no matter what.

Different from the urgency before, soaking in the warm water now is very relaxing.

Ning Moning's movements were also very gentle. It was like scratching an itch, but it couldn't scratch the key parts, which made it even more uncomfortable.

Jiang Luofei called her boss in a low voice, feeling a little uncomfortable and confused as to what to do.

She would rather Ning Mo Ning be a little more domineering like before, rather than teasing her gently like now.

After calling "boss" several times but still not getting what she wanted, Jiang Luofei bit her lips and held Ning Moning's wrist.

Just when Ning Moning thought she was no longer angry, Jiang Luofei took the initiative to come closer and press her closer. Even if it wasn't enough, she pressed one of her fingers down.

"Boss."

Jiang Luofei looked at her with blurred eyes, a hint of pink on her cheeks, looking like a budding pink rose, especially delicate and charming.

Ning Mo Ning originally took care of her body, fearing to hurt her, so she was extra gentle.

At this moment, the alpha's instinct was aroused, and she couldn't care so much. She just wanted to have fun with Jiang Luofei and see her go crazy because of her.

After coming out of the bathroom, Jiang Luofei was so tired that she fell asleep on the bed.

The sun has set at some point outside, and the sky is dark blue, which is perfect for sleeping.

Ning Moning was also a little sleepy, and she quickly fell asleep holding Jiang Luofei in her arms.

The two of them woke up from hunger in the middle of the night. Ning Mo Ning got up and grabbed her phone to check the time. It was already past eleven o'clock, and most restaurants were closed at this time.

She touched Jiang Luofei's face and asked softly in her ear: "Can we eat noodles?"

Jiang Luofei said lazily, feeling dizzy without opening her eyes.

Ning Mo Ning kissed the side of her face, got up, dressed and went downstairs to cook noodles.

She rarely goes into the kitchen, and cooking noodles is the only thing she knows how to cook. If she usually eats by herself, she just boils an egg to fill her stomach.

When cooking noodles for Jiang Luofei, she wanted to make them richer.

Fryed two eggs, found lettuce, bacon, beef rolls and noodles and cooked them together. Take them out and put them in a bowl. Adjust the taste. Ning Mo Ning tasted it and thought it was okay, then she took the bowl out of the kitchen. I happened to meet Ning Mozhen coming back from working overtime.

Seeing Ning Mo Ning wearing an apron and holding a bowl of noodles in her hand, Ning Mo Zhen stopped changing her shoes and almost fell to the ground. She said in surprise: "Boss, haven't you had dinner?" Ning Mo Ning did not answer

. , asked her: "Are you busy at work? You came back so late."

"Well, there's been a lot going on in the company recently."

Ning Mozhen changed his shoes, twisted his arms, and stretched his neck, and heard Ning Moning say : "Since the company has a lot of things to do, you might as well find a place to live near the company. It's convenient for commuting to work." "Ah?" She paused in twisting her arms and

looked

at Ning Moning, who had already reached the second floor. He turned around and looked at her: "It's sometimes... inconvenient for you to be at home."

"What's the inconvenience?"

Ning Mo asked strangely: "We've lived together for more than 20 years, and there's nothing wrong with it. It's convenient."

After a while, she went upstairs and heard the conversation between Ning Moning and Jiang Luofei in the room.

"Does your body still hurt?"

Ning Mo Ning asked in a gentle tone, "Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?"

Not hearing what Jiang Luofei said, Ning Mo was so curious that she walked over and put her ear to the door. , wanting to hear clearly what the two of them were saying, but she didn't expect that the door wasn't closed tightly and she knocked it open.

Ning Mo almost fell to the ground. When she saw Jiang Luofei sitting on the bed eating noodles, Ning Mo frowned and stared at her coldly. That was the alpha's dissatisfaction with someone invading his territory.

Ning Mozhen looked down and saw the suspender pajamas falling on the ground. Needless to say, she also knew what happened, so she quickly retreated out and closed the door.

The next day Ning Mozhen wisely moved to a house near the company. Her family had a lot of real estate. She always ran all the way home to live there because the boss and Jiang Luofei were both there and it was more fun for everyone.

Now that someone is married to a lover, she is like a big light bulb there.

This feeling after two best friends are together is even more uncomfortable than falling out of love, as if they have been abandoned by the whole world.

For the first time, Ning Mo didn't work overtime after get off work. Instead, he went to the bar to get drunk.

Unexpectedly, by coincidence, I met Xu Sixuo.

She had a big quarrel with the Ning family because they refused to terminate their engagement. Her father usually loved her very much, but at such a big time in life, he actually asked her to sacrifice her own happiness for the family business.

Xu Siruo felt extremely uncomfortable. After drinking a glass of wine, he saw Ning Mozhen there in a daze. She took the bottle and staggered over.

The lights on the dance floor were flickering, and men and women were dancing head-to-head, exuding enthusiasm and charm, seducing the onlookers around them. Some of them liked each other, so they kissed on the dance floor, and then they hugged each other and went to the room upstairs.

Ning Mozhen was drinking and watching others dancing, but suddenly a bottle of wine was placed on her table. When she looked up and saw Xu Siruo with blushing cheeks and a tipsy look, she was sober.

I didn't expect that Miss Xu, who was usually noble and cool, would have such a passionate side.

"Ning Mozhen, have you seen me like this? Huh?"

Xu Siruo sat down next to Ning Mozhen, put his hands on her shoulders, and pushed her against the sofa.

"I saw it, I saw it."

As soon as Ning Mozhen moved, Xu Siruo grabbed her hand and pushed it back, pointing to himself drunkenly and said: "I, Xu Siruo, am the kind of person who likes to hang out in bars. My private life is chaotic and I have countless lovers. .

Go back and tell Ning Mo Ning, she will definitely regret it if she marries me!" "

Okay, I understand, I will go back and tell her later."

Ning Mozhen pushed her gently: "Sister Sisu, you Can you get up first?"

"I haven't finished speaking yet," Xu Siruo pushed her back again, grabbed the wine bottle on the table and took a sip, burping, looking at her with blurry eyes, "I Let me tell you, I will never marry Ning Moning, and I will never succumb to the power of your Ning family and try to force me to submit, unless I die." "Okay, okay, you have the most backbone,

but Sister Sisu, can you get up first?"

Ning Mo really came to the bar to drink to relieve his depression, not to be grabbed by Xu Sisu and used as a punching bag.

Although she doesn't dislike Xu Siruo, Xu Siruo is still an omega after all. It's dangerous to stick to an alpha body like this, and the pheromones are overflowing. She doesn't know how to restrain it. It's very dangerous, okay?

"No," Xu Siruo grabbed a bottle of wine from the side, "Drink it and I'll get up." Ning Mozhen exhaled a long breath, grabbed the bottle in her hand, and drank it in one breath

.

"Can you get up now?"

Xu Siruo was already a little drunk. After getting up, he clapped his hands and praised her: "Wow, that's amazing." She smiled and her eyebrows were curved, as if

stars were falling in her eyes. nice.

Ning Mozhen was stunned for a moment. When she came to her senses, a strange alpha suddenly stood next to Xu Siru.

She handed a glass of wine to Xu Siru: "Miss, would you like to have a drink together?"

Xu Siru shook her head. She never drank wine from strangers.

The alpha extended his hand to invite again: "Then, can I ask you to dance?"

Ning Mo saw her hesitation and seemed to really reach out, so he said, "She's not going."

Xu Siru's eyebrows twisted lazily. He looked at her and said, "How do you know I'm not going?"

"You're already drunk, how can you dance?"

Ning Mozhen pulled her into his arms: "Good boy, stop making trouble."

When the alpha saw this, he thought it was two lovers having an argument and left wisely.

Xu Siruo pushed Ning Mozhen away: "What are you doing? You bastard." "

I didn't mean it," Ning Mozhen explained, "I was just putting on a show for the alpha, so that she could see what was going on and leave. Besides

, Didn't you just throw yourself into my arms?"

Ning Mozhen picked up the wine on the table and drank another glass.

She didn't hear Xu Siruo's rebuttal. When she turned around, she had already leaned against the sofa and closed her eyes.

Was he asleep?

It was so noisy here that she could actually sleep? It seemed that he was quite drunk.

Ning Mo really convinced her. He didn't drink well, but he still dared to go to the bar to drink. How could he be picked up by bad guys like this?

"Hello?"

Ning Mozhen patted her face. It felt silky, delicate and very comfortable. She twirled her fingers: "Sister Sisu, where do you live? I'll take you back." The bar was too noisy,

Ning Mo Zhen didn't hear clearly what Xu Siru said, so she had to lean over and ask: "What did you say?"

Xu Siru frowned: "I won't go back."

When she tilted her head, her lips just brushed Ning Mozhen's cheek.

Almost instantly, Ning Mozhen retreated, looking frightened, and felt that the cheek she had brushed burned like charcoal.

Ning Mo's heart, which had been silent for more than 20 years, was beating wildly now, and she felt as if she had been drunk and had a fever all over her body.

After coaxing Xu Siru for a long time, he finally took her out of the bar.

But after leaving the bar, Xu Siruo was like a kite with a broken string, wandering around, walking here, looking there, and standing on the side of the road without caring about his image, shouting at the road: "Ning Mo Ning, you are a scumbag." , I won't marry you even to the death!"

If anyone dared to scold Ning Mo Ning like that, Ning Mo Zhen would immediately go up and give her a beating.

But looking at the beautiful drunkard in front of her, Ning Mo helplessly covered her forehead and walked around behind her. She didn't know when she would stop, so she simply put her on her shoulders and stuffed her into the car.

After getting in the car, Xu Sixu felt much more at ease, probably because he was tired, and fell asleep after a while leaning on the back seat.

Ning Moning asked her many times where she lived but got no response. Thinking that she still had a spare room at home, she simply took her home.

On the way home with Xu Siruo in her arms, she had been leaning peacefully in Ning Mozhen's arms, as well-behaved as a beautiful pet.

Ning Mo opened the door and put her on the bed. When he saw her turning over and falling asleep, he breathed a sigh of relief. If she got drunk again, Ning Mo wouldn't know what to do.

After taking off her shoes, adjusting the temperature of the air conditioner, and covering her with a quilt, Ning Mozhen thoughtfully brought her a glass of water and placed it on the bedside table.

After cleaning up Xu Siruo, Ning Mozhen felt a little tired. She sat on the sofa and rubbed her brows, then got up and went back to the room to take a shower.

In the middle of the night, Ning Mo was awakened by a crisp sound. She immediately stood up and rushed into Xu Silao's room without even taking off her shoes.

The water glass fell to the ground and broke into pieces.

Xu Siyu twisted around uncomfortably on the bed, and the quilt was kicked to the floor. The room was filled with a strong smell of pheromones, like a garden full of plum blossoms in bloom. It was cold and biting, reaching straight to the heart and refreshing.

Ning Mozhen fainted briefly, and then hurried over to see Xu Siruo. She was hot and sweating all over. She was obviously in estrus.

What is this person doing? Don't you even know when your estrus is?

Ning Mo is really an alpha. She doesn't have the omega inhibitor here, and she's going to die of panic.

"Sister Sisu, please bear with me. I'll call an ambulance right away."

Ning Mozhen took out her phone and turned around to make a call. When she was about to say the address, someone hugged her from behind, and goosebumps instantly appeared on her skin. All in one.

"Hello? What's the address? Please tell me again."

Xu Siru was touching her, but Ning Mo was frozen in place, not daring to move at all. The other person was still asking, but Xu Siru took her phone and hung up, throwing it on the bed.

"Si, Sister Sisu?"

Ning Mozhen pulled Xu Siruo's hand away and turned around to look at her: "I know you feel very uncomfortable now, but you can't." "Can't what

?"

Xu Siruo hugged her again. , she can't think of that much now. She only knows that her whole body feels uncomfortable, but holding the person in front of her will make her feel much better.

Ning Mo was really going crazy. What normal alpha could withstand being hugged and touched like this by a beautiful omega?

What's more, Xu Siruo was still in estrus, and the pheromones were like butterflies finding flowers. They all rushed towards her, stimulating Ning Mozhen's nerves and testing her sanity.

"Sister Sisu, let me go quickly. If this continues, something will happen."

Ning Mozhen pushed her away and turned to leave.

Seeing her fall on the bed, crying in pain, her heart trembled, and she nervously walked over and asked with concern: "Sister Sisu, does it hurt from the fall? I'm sorry, I didn't push you on purpose."

Xu Siruo still cried. She clutched the sheets tightly, struggled and sobbed, looking extremely uncomfortable.

Alpha's susceptible period is also very difficult.

Whenever she reaches the susceptible period, if there is no inhibitor, what she wants most is to be intimate with the omega and want to possess the omega fiercely.

Seeing that Xu Siruo would feel more comfortable holding her just now, it seems that what she wants most now is alpha.

Ning Mozhen reached out hesitantly and touched Xu Siruo's hot skin. She swallowed, then lay on the bed and gently pulled her into her arms.

"Sister Sisu, will this feel better?"

When Xu Siluo touched the slightly cool skin, it was as if she had found an antidote. She turned over and got into Ning Mozhen's arms, wishing that her whole body would be pressed against her body. .

But just holding her like this wasn't enough, she wanted more touches.

Ning Mo was still worried that holding her like this wouldn't work. She still needed inhibitors to help her. Just when she was distracted, Xu Si'ao suddenly kissed her lips.

Ning Mozhen's eyes widened instantly, and he was about to speak, but Xu Sixu found him and took the opportunity to penetrate with his tongue.

At this moment, Ning Mo's mind went completely blank.

When she came to her senses, Xu Sixuo had lifted up her nightgown.

Now she really couldn't help it anymore. She grabbed Xu Siru's hand, pinned him down, frowned and asked her, "Do you know what you are doing?" Xu Siru saw that her face was red and her breathing was a little rapid

. It was obvious that she had endured it very hard. Although she was dizzy now, she could still recognize people clearly. At this moment, she couldn't care about so much anymore and just wanted to be intimate with the alpha.

In fact, she also had selfish motives. She didn't believe that Ning Mo Ning could still marry her if she really slept with Ning Mo.

"Ning Mozhen, can't you do it?"

Seeing that Xu Siruo could still call her name clearly, Ning Mozhen was stunned for a moment, and his breathing became even more rapid.

If he dared to provoke her, Ning Mo gritted his teeth and tore Xu Siru's skirt off: "Xu Siru, I'll let you know if I can do it now." The author had something to say: Gan, I can't finish

it

. Good night, babies~~